Official Hansen ensconced in the kennel

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is this guy still taking our money without any input especially now Barrett is gone??
He tipped a bucket on the club when Barrett went. You know the kind of thing "bad faith, shortslghted. How could they not see what a great coach he is, what a great job he's done, blah, blah..." I thought it was a given that he'd quit, but strange things sometimes happen around the dogs.

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
He tipped a bucket on the club when Barrett went. You know the kind of thing "bad faith, shortslghted. How could they not see what a great coach he is, what a great job he's done, blah, blah..." I thought it was a given that he'd quit, but strange things sometimes happen around the dogs.
Hansen has been on the Dan Ferris fitness programme.

Also the see food diet.

Malla

Reaction score
What advice was he giving Barrett? Been told that Barrett is passive, a bad communicator with players, he was borderline bullying Kyle Flanagan and gave him no developments opps…if not for Gus, Flanno would have been playing for Mounties. I was told that the last straw for Gus on Baz the day after our loss to Raiders. Our NSW Cup boys were playing in Albion Park, Baz lives in Shellharbour (prob 10 min drive) and he didn’t bother showing up. It was important for Gus because we had a few players borderline first grade potential and round 11 approaching where we can use players outside the top 30.
Anyway you would think Hanson would give Baz the simple advise of being present and communicating effectively. Waste of money

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Look like this club has not changed seriously don’t they learn but that tells me there all scratching each other’s back that’s why this club won’t go forward.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was impressed with Hansen when he said we need stabllity at the top to be successfull long term, re Jack Gibson> "winning starts at head office"
He pointed out that in order to get and maintain stability only 2 directors should be up for re- election at any one time.
Other than providing tips regarding learedship and the clubs politics, theirs probably not much he could offer been a union man.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What advice was he giving Barrett? Been told that Barrett is passive, a bad communicator with players, he was borderline bullying Kyle Flanagan and gave him no developments opps…if not for Gus, Flanno would have been playing for Mounties. I was told that the last straw for Gus on Baz the day after our loss to Raiders. Our NSW Cup boys were playing in Albion Park, Baz lives in Shellharbour (prob 10 min drive) and he didn’t bother showing up. It was important for Gus because we had a few players borderline first grade potential and round 11 approaching where we can use players outside the top 30.
Anyway you would think Hanson would give Baz the simple advise of being present and communicating effectively. Waste of money
Bullying Kyle? LOLLLLLL I’ve heard it all. He could have thrown football boots and dirty underwear at Kyle and it would have been justified.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bullying Flanno is a bit extreme. It is obvious to any one wirh eyes that he is not up to first grade. No running game, no passing game and no kicking game. Is it bullying to acknowledge that Massey Cup is this blokes ceiling?

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bullying Flanno is a bit extreme. It is obvious to any one wirh eyes that he is not up to first grade. No running game, no passing game and no kicking game. Is it bullying to acknowledge that Massey Cup is this blokes ceiling?
He doesn't look like a first grade player based on his efforts for the dogs. What I don't know is whether or not he is capable of more. Could he be an OK player who is low on form and confidence? I can't imagine the chooks signing him if he looked as bad at Cronulla as he does now. I can't imagine us signing him if he didn't show at least a few glimpses of ability at Bondi. If he really is that bad, there are people at three different clubs who should have some explaining to do.

Malla

Reaction score
I know for a fact he was bullying Flanno. If he is not up to first grade standards then why did you sign him for 3 years? Why then did you not help him or even finding him a new club and cutting ties as opposed to shafting him in reggies and let 500k of the salary cap go. Barrett is an absolute dud. He will never coach again.