Official Hansen ensconced in the kennel

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Bulldogs have handed legendary All Blacks coach Steve Hansen a new two-year deal to continue his role with the club.
Hansen has spent the past year as the club’s high-performance consultant, although COVID-19 restrictions have limited his face-to-face interactions with the club to just one visit during that time.

The Bulldogs, however, see the value in his relationship with coach Trent Barrett and his impact on the culture of the club and have extended him through until the end of 2023.
Steve Hansen spent time at Bulldogs training last year.

Steve Hansen spent time at Bulldogs training last year.CREDIT:LOUISE KENNERLEY

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's hard to ensconced when you're in a different country. They should have used a better term for their headline..

Aside from talking to Baz, it's not clear what Hansen's role is, but I don't see the harm. As soon as Baz leaves, I'm sure Hansen will too..

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's hard to ensconced when you're in a different country. They should have used a better term for their headline..

Aside from talking to Baz, it's not clear what Hansen's role is, but I don't see the harm. As soon as Baz leaves, I'm sure Hansen will too..
Feel exactly the same way but as he doesn't affect our Cap i suppose it doesn't matter, some people are obviously happy he is providing value to the club.
Have wondered if he has anything to do with Judda Turahui, I know Mase is the pathways guy but some one on one time with this promising lad wouldn't hurt.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We lost against the Sharks.
I think he meant ‘not counting trials’ which are nothing games but we won last game of 2021 v tigers and again last night in official games

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
how do i get a job like this? sit at home and do fuck all, score free merchandise and get paid handsomely for a phone call every now and then, blokes laughing. in all seriousness the club should have him over here to review training and help with skills etc. his AB's teams were absolute weapons and surely he can impart some of their style of play into our boys

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
how do i get a job like this? sit at home and do fuck all, score free merchandise and get paid handsomely for a phone call every now and then, blokes laughing. in all seriousness the club should have him over here to review training and help with skills etc. his AB's teams were absolute weapons and surely he can impart some of their style of play into our boys
You seem to know the ins and outs of exactly what his role description is, what he’s doing day to day, and what his remuneration is… oh wait no you don’t, you’re just a flog that doesn’t know shit… at least your mum is proud of you… well she probably isn’t.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It does seem extremely ambiguous what he does lol

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You seem to know the ins and outs of exactly what his role description is, what he’s doing day to day, and what his remuneration is… oh wait no you don’t, you’re just a flog that doesn’t know shit… at least your mum is proud of you… well she probably isn’t.
what does he do then you sick cnt? enlighten me

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They want to get the culture right than it needs to be done in person and its that simple, can't be done properly otherwise.

It's the same reason Gus left the warriors, isn't it? Gus knows his stuff and his influence would be just as good as Hansons.

Get Baz surrounded by the right people to support him where he needs it.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They want to get the culture right than it needs to be done in person and its that simple, can't be done properly otherwise.

It's the same reason Gus left the warriors, isn't it?

Get Baz surrounded by the right people to support him where he needs it.
better check with @BELMORE first if thats what the club should do considering he is the almighty kenneller who knows all otherwise he'll sling insults about your mum and call you a flog