News HALLELUJAH PRAISE THE LORD ITS A MIRACLE !!!!

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
@wendog33 - if you're talking the Crabs treatment here - well maybe some is OTT but the majority are on point. Mentioned this elsewhere but I know someone who came up with him through juniors. Got every opportunity because of Dad. He claimed he was the most hated kid he played with because of it. And felt their were other better kids who didn't get a run because of it (disclaimer, I asked that question).

At the sharks, he was signed in early 2018. His contract was renewed for 2 years at the end of the year. Dad got suspended in Dec 2018. Sharks dropped his contract in July 2019 - which is sensible as you give him a few games to see if he's any good without Dad (the good spin) or to avoid being seen to be dumping him because his Dad is gone (the bad spin).

If you think thats a conspiracy - 2018 they had Townsend and Moylan in the halves. 2019 they signed Johnson because Moylan was injured all the time and coming off contract. 2020 they had Townsend, Johnson and played the kids as backup (Trindall and Tracey). Adding in Townsend was coming of contract in 2021 - if he was half decent there was a natural transition into the 1sts spot. The fact they flicked him 6 months into a contract with those opportunities ahead speaks volumes.

Roosters got sold on Cronk 2.0. Realised they bought a pup and here we are. Everything I've seen and heard in the past and currently says he's a NSW cup player at best yet he's had a solid run at 3 NRL clubs and is only in his early 20's.

I can live with a shit player. I definitely cannot live with a kid who gets a free run because of his fam while other kids who work their asses off never get an opportunity. And I most definitely am not happy if that kid with the free run is earning a buck at my clubs expense.

Call it karma. They say being a sportsman kid is a real pain. S'pose it is - the highs are very high and the lows are lower. But thats the price you pay for getting opportunities that others who were more deserving missed out on.

So don't agree with you. All good though.
Can't see how Flannagun senior could have been involved in his time at the chooks & dogs. (Especially the chooks who are normally very astute with there signings.) Must have shown some form (or potential) to be signed by both clubs. However has just not worked with the Dogs & separation is the best option for both. From all accounts he does work hard at training, perhaps he can choose a path to re-ignite his career, but would need to reinvent himself

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Sorry mate, but it takes two to tango. You’re trolling or stirring or whatever the F*** you want to call it has made the hate for Flanno go to another level. Own it
Couldn’t agree more. A lot of the responsibility for the fact these aggro Bozos can’t take a joke rests with me. I should be horse whipped!

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Im not sure whats more Anxiety inducing.

Knowing @Flanagun has been named in the team

Or

Waiting and hoping for confirmation @Flanagun has been dropped the fuck outta there
How about knowing I’m going to Manly and you can count on me to lay on the obligatory 3 try assists against the dogs next year while DCE’s on origin duty?

Last edited:

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Had to happen, 8 games and 0 tries, 0 try assists, 0 line breaks and 0 line break assists. Ridiculous. Basically there to make 20 to 30 tackles a game.Even his mates in the meadia can't whinge about that.
I can't help but ask the question...
Is he this BAD or was he told by DADDY to sabotage the Bulldogs :fearscream: :|:tearsofjoy:

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about knowing I’m going to Manly and you can going on me to lay on the obligatory 3 try assists against the dogs next year while DCE’s on origin duty?
Don’t believe everything you read, the only way he’s going to Manly with Cooper Johns already there is if they broker him into some deal for daddy not to take the Saints job .. and if he’s offered that I can’t see him knocking that back.

Manly were silly taking Seibold, they should have just grabbed Flanagan Snr.

If he gets the Saints job I’m sure part of his contract will include his son getting a gig,

Either way young Flano is out of here & it’s time for everyone to move on.

Last edited:

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about knowing I’m going to Manly and you can going on me to lay on the obligatory 3 try assists against the dogs next year while DCE’s on origin duty?
@Flanagun Don't get my hopes up. You being at Womanly would be a fitting end to your career. Everyone deserves a 4th chance in my books. Or will manly be your 5th team in your short NRL career?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Don’t believe everything you read, the only way he’s going to Manly with Cooper Johns already there is if they broker him into some deal for daddy not to take the Saints job .. and if he’s offered that I can’t see him knocking that back.

Manly we’re silly taking Seibold, they should have just grabbed Flanagan Snr.

If he gets the Saints job I’m sure part of his contract will include his son getting a gig,

Either way young Flano is out of here & it’s time for everyone to move on.
Tell that to the wet bottoms who keep tagging me thinking it bothers me.

I thought you blocked me lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
@Flanagun Don't get my hopes up. You being at Womanly would be a fitting end to your career. Everyone deserves a 4th chance in my books. Or will manly be your 5th team in your short NRL career?
4th. Nothing wrong with being a journeyman, baby!

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Womanly? Really bro?

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tell that to the wet bottoms who keep tagging me thinking it bothers me.

I thought you blocked me lol
No need to block you champ, the Flanagan reign and trolling is hopefully over, maybe you could just talk footy for a change instead of filling thread after thread with the same comments over and over, you know, give up the championing and rubbishing of players and coach and just comment like normal people do.

Just a thought !

Last edited:

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
TK: Flanagun’s a troll, I wish he’d just go away.
Also TK: Let’s show Flanagun how sick of him we are by tagging him 5 million times.
It makes Flanagun popular in an unpopular way. And out of all this he becomes more resilient and builds up some kind of weird cult status. Go figure. ‍♂

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Named so early. Was hoping to see Karl at 6

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
No need to block you champ, the Flanagan reign and trolling is hopefully over, maybe you could just talk footy for a change instead of filling thread after thread with the same comments over and over, you know, give up the championing or pull down of players and comment like normal people do.

Just a thought !
"Normal people" criticise players and champion others all the time on here. You only take issue with me because you don't agree with my choice of players to champion or bag. What you're essentially saying is I should abandon my opinions and fall in line, yes?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It makes Flanagun popular in an unpopular way. And out of all this he becomes more resilient and builds up some kind of weird cult status. Go figure. ‍♂
I like to think it takes some heat off the guy by giving them an outlet and not hate bombing him on twitter lol