Half the reward: Averillo wants playmaker role long term

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Blokes a deer in the spotlight most of the time and has only slipped through defence with yawning gaps for his highlights.

Seriously these blokes need to talk themselves up after performances rather than plead potential.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Better take his chance with both hands.. and run with it ... LITERALLY.!!!

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hopefully he takes his chance tomorrow. He tends to go quiet throughout games. I guess with experience he will know when to inject himself in attack.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry but I don’t get all the hype about Averillo....why we didn’t go hard for Reece Walsh when he was off contract at Broncos I’ll never know cause he only 18 and in his limited appearances for the warriors shows far more potential than Averillo and Flanagan.....we missed out big time on Walsh

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Have a dig at FB u dickhead...

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’d love for averilo to b our 5/8,but so far this year,hasn’t been much better than Flanagan
For a rookie half atleast he has scored some solo's and set a couple up... can only get better. His defence is suspect as though in the line.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has to earn the spot long term and at the moment the flog hasn’t even earned a nice cold beer after a game! Can’t believe so many people have been excited about him for last coupla years.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
If we had a decent 6 averillo would be on the bench..He has a few minutes of decent game that's all.. Hasn't shown shit yet..

Arazern

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Next year, next year....... That’s all we have been hearing for four years. We supposedly have a war chest let’s get some forward ffs.

hulk hogan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Averillo Wakeham deadset average and now they together both can’t tackle and are lucky to be in first grade would not make any other nrl teams bench at best

hulk hogan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bazz will be hanging for 2022 to get rid of the deadwood and shit culture

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Averillo Wakeham deadset average and now they together both can’t tackle and are lucky to be in first grade would not make any other nrl teams bench at best
Maybe that why we are coming last......

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
All he needs to do today to make a difference is run with our forwards, don’t kick directly to the fullback, kick to find touch if we’ve defended for a period, and find a grubber on the 5th into goal every now and then, that’s it really, I don’t mind if we leak a few points but create some pressure and remove some when we need it, prove that we can score, take one the line so the defence is not sure what your going to do, it’s to predictable at the moment, kick high with no chasers, and kicking high is a stretch..sorry flanno but they are not kicks that’s worry anyone.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
All he needs to do today to make a difference is run with our forwards, don’t kick directly to the fullback, kick to find touch if we’ve defended for a period, and find a grubber on the 5th into goal every now and then, that’s it really, I don’t mind if we leak a few points but create some pressure and remove some when we need it, prove that we can score, take one the line so the defence is not sure what your going to do, it’s to predictable at the moment, kick high with no chasers, and kicking high is a stretch..sorry flanno but they are not kicks that’s worry anyone.
To be the club who produced the greatest ever support player in rugby league in Baa, we are the absolute worst team in rugby league in this area.

Fundamental and doesn't take x factor players, yet our guys just stand and look or turn their backs and jog back into position.

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
To be the club who produced the greatest ever support player in rugby league in Baa, we are the absolute worst team in rugby league in this area.

Fundamental and doesn't take x factor players, yet our guys just stand and look or turn their backs and jog back into position.
Yeah I don’t get where we are but I guess that’s why flanno has been dropped, avo just needs to do it, he has speed, just hope someone yells at him to follow the ball, but he’s such a deer in headlights....

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yeah I don’t get where we are but I guess that’s why flanno has been dropped, avo just needs to do it, he has speed, just hope someone yells at him to follow the ball, but he’s such a deer in headlights....
And Meaney also. Its 101 of spine play.
Just an essential part of todays game.
Crazy that Baz can't fix this at least.

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
And Meaney also. Its 101 of spine play.
Just an essential part of todays game.
Crazy that Baz can't fix this at least.
It’s all down to momentum, we don’t get set replays and giving away a host of penalties or dropped ball, once we get someone that can lead and get us going in a direction surely that will come, but we spend so long defending and that’s it, once we get to attack its roll up 4 and a pathetic kick, back to defending, a 5th play options are so poor, just hope they hold the ball today..

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He needs yo step up today. He has been quite poor tbh. He has a good run once a game but is missing in action for the other 79 minutes.