Half-back

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Would be great to recruit a halfback and I think Drinkwater could be a lot like Nicko Hynes. Doubt we would get him though,Dolphins will throw the bank at him.
As for this year, I think we have looked our best with Averillo and I think he needs to be there for the remainder of the year, not that it will improve us much.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would be great to recruit a halfback and I think Drinkwater could be a lot like Nicko Hynes. Doubt we would get him though,Dolphins will throw the bank at him.
As for this year, I think we have looked our best with Averillo and I think he needs to be there for the remainder of the year, not that it will improve us much.
It wont improve us at all.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Drink water and Hammer (bench) cannot co exist past this season …there’s no way Hammer likes playing 14 with limited minutes

Easy conversation for Gus unless Wayne swoops with the open chequebook for the Dolphins which is more likely

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sorry, this is a halfback thread

We need to go hard for Munster and I don’t care if Burton plays 7 or Homer Stimson just get Munster!

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Drink water and Hammer (bench) cannot co exist past this season …there’s no way Hammer likes playing 14 with limited minutes

Easy conversation for Gus unless Wayne swoops with the open chequebook for the Dolphins which is more likely
Hammer would be awesome uce, but yeah I reckon he is dolphin bound for sure

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry, this is a halfback thread

We need to go hard for Munster and I don’t care if Burton plays 7 or Homer Stimson just get Munster!
I reckon Braith and Flanno are close. Braith has been ultra supportive of Kyle. I reckon if Flanno is coach we are a shot at Munster. Any other coach - no chance IMO

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Everyone keeps going on about the number seven, what about a good centre, Naden and Averillo dont produce the goods.
How much is Bradman Best on?
They didn't buy a whole team, not Trent's fault at all.

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
I saw on social media earlier that Bailey Hayward has re-signed with the club. Can anyone confirm?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Baz has had a whole salary cap to work with. The spine is his fault. Every year can't be wait until next years signings to come and guess what they always turn to shit because everything this coach touches turns to shit.
Exactly.
He gave JMK so much time.
Said Flanno was like Cleary
He got who he wanted in Burton and Dufty.

I will add out of all players responsible for Barrett's downfall, Dufty is at the top with JMK just behind him imo.

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Gus did say he had lots of meetings scheduled in QLD for magic round. Question is was it for a fullback, half of coach..... (hopefully all 3)