No Source Haas rumour

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey guy ,

So we should not sign Naden because of his uncle?

No one should sign Cotric because his brother is a gang member?

Don't sign Ben Hunt because his dad has done jail time for armed robbery ?

He is a great player abd provides plenty of power and torque on the field. We need him.

like and reply
We need players from mature clubs. The Broncos are a shambles. They’re almost in the same boat as us.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If I had a choice I’d be picking up Fisher Harris. Guy is not a 1.2 million dollar player and will never expect to be. But his impact is what taumololo was 4 years ago.

Come on baz. Bring us a big bopper who isn’t scared to run like Napa.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If I had a choice I’d be picking up Fisher Harris. Guy is not a 1.2 million dollar player and will never expect to be. But his impact is what taumololo was 4 years ago.

Come on baz. Bring us a big bopper who isn’t scared to run like Napa.
They need to bring in a forward leader, our faith is with Barrett

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Is he the the one who is now pretending to be a Muslim?
Haas has had a few fuck ups, he ain't no fuckin good boy. But hasn't everyone my friend. Every cocksucker at some point will do dumb shit. Is that enough to say he is pretending to be Muslim or this douche bad ain't a Catholic or Jew cause they had a sneaky bit of pork or jacked off on the confession booth ? I really ain't think so

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

He is pretending well.
Thanks.

I seem to get the shitbag gronks mixed up with each other for some reason (despite living in Brisbane and seeing their mugs everywhere), especially Haas and Staggs.

Staggs is the one pretending to have a moustache?

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks.

I seem to get the shitbag gronks mixed up with each other for some reason (despite living in Brisbane and seeing their mugs everywhere), especially Haas and Staggs.

Staggs is the one pretending to have a moustache?
Hey guy ,

Sure mate.

Like and reply.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully we make some sort of offer to him. We mightn’t win many more games than Brisbane, but at least he will get paid appropriately

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hopefully we make some sort of offer to him. We mightn’t win many more games than Brisbane, but at least he will get paid appropriately
Want Herbie Farnworth also, kid as all class. If he was playing for Panthers, Roosters or Storm we would be seeing some unreal stuff from him imo

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
After tonight’s game nothing would surprise me the broncs are our best chance of avoiding the spoon.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Broncos are probably in a bigger hole than us. We should be trying to entice Haas to break contract and come play for the dogs.
the Broncos have simply been mismanaged but they still have some really good players... some shrewd retention and recruitment, and a proper coach and they will be contending once more... the only issue for them is not wrecking their cap with panic buys, paying overs or over stacking in one position (eg. second row)

A LOT more work needed on our club