No Source Haas rumour

Donkey Slayer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
From an outside perspective, if the Donkeys are offering a contracted player double his salary three years before they need to it screams that there is a huge amount of dissatisfaction among their playing ranks. And they're also fully in the know about how easy it is to entice players to break contracts. Have heard from someone with a few ties to old Brisbane powerbrokers that Dugans rooftop drinking shenanigans were done on the suggestion of Brisbane staff to get him sacked from the raiders. It was Dugans comments on social media that caused them to withdraw their offer and to insead target Barba to have his mental breakdown during his last pre season with us.

So I wouldn't be surprised if the Donkeys are feeling heavy pressure to get some happy faces around the place that are influential.
For them snaking barba off us we should do everything possible to get this kid

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
From an outside perspective, if the Donkeys are offering a contracted player double his salary three years before they need to it screams that there is a huge amount of dissatisfaction among their playing ranks. And they're also fully in the know about how easy it is to entice players to break contracts. Have heard from someone with a few ties to old Brisbane powerbrokers that Dugans rooftop drinking shenanigans were done on the suggestion of Brisbane staff to get him sacked from the raiders. It was Dugans comments on social media that caused them to withdraw their offer and to insead target Barba to have his mental breakdown during his last pre season with us.

So I wouldn't be surprised if the Donkeys are feeling heavy pressure to get some happy faces around the place that are influential.
Dirty bastards .... doesn't surprise me one bit.

Reminds me of when Liverpool lost Luis Suarez, I'm sure Barcelona told him to bite a player during the World Cup. In no time at all they already had a press release saying they would look after his well being if he was to join them.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
It would mean Sbw and Mundine are having some effect to bring him home, so the next best thing to do is cripple they cap.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same with the giraffe boy.
You mean DCE right? LOL he does have a weird elongated neck
BTW, can you ask your insider if we're having a crack at Tapine. Surely we're all over him.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Perhaps he is worth 1 million per season, but certainly not for 10 years