Official Haas rejects 3 clubs including Bulldogs

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What I meant was … if it’s true … why would the media hang onto this info for so long and only release it now ?

Are you thinking past hierarchy have been hanging onto it and just now decided to tell the story [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

You crack me up … [emoji23][emoji23]
Doubt the media would have hung onto it, I'd say it was leaked from Des, seeing as Gus is trying to sign Tino.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doubt the media would have hung onto it, I'd say it was leaked from Des, seeing as Gus is trying to sign Tino.
Even though that’s just speculation …. I’d find it odd that Hasler would be contacting media and dredging up old shit like that .. especially on the cusp of a new start with a new club .. in what way could that possibly sway Tino either way ..

Would he want old shit like that popping up again like that ?

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
If the Dogs are serious about rebuilding the right way then there is no way you splurge a million on a front rower. You’re just getting yourself into the same mess you have been in the last decade. We are still 3-5 years away from even being a top 8 side, why waste coin on a front rower that’s not going to impact the results where we become a top 4 team? Cya good luck in Brisbane or Melbourne ya part time Muslim
I don’t think that long. But you need to start playing finals footy before you can win it.

soc123_au

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well if he wants a premiership in the next 2-3 years then Penrith is his only option.
He'd have to come for Salmon's money. A front row rotation of Hass, Fish, Leota and Smith would be terrifying. Supported by Martin, Sorro and Hosking on the edges.

Pretty much a certainty to get a ring. How bad do you want it Payne?

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tino gets to look at beutiful women in bikinis each day, why the fck would he want to come to Belmore. #Relocate.
The point on Belmore comes up almost every month like players have to live in a petrol station or something…. Couple of points 1. Belmore is central to most places in Sydney 2. Most players live in the Shire not far from bikini clad beaches 3. Sydney has far more options around lifestyle than Gold Coast ever will 4. There’s more retirees in Gold Coast per capita then Sydney

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
there's no way storm can afford haas when they have Hughes munster grant paps and Nelson all on big money
They get a million dollars extra through TPA’s
Plus doesn’t the NRLol give them extra cash just because they are in AFL territory?
They can afford more then you realise.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Plus doesn’t the NRLol give them extra cash just because they are in AFL territory?
He’s not going to Melbourne, not a chance in the world.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
When the top clubs offer $850k he will change

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
and how exactly does that level the playing field in the competition, teams shouldn't be given significant advantage over other teams because they're in afl territory

The Faz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Tino is a much better prospect anyway. As good as Haas is, he is not a leader. Carrigan runs that Broncos pack. Tino, on the other hand, will teach our pack what it takes to be a forward. Apparently JH has rejected the Warrington offer stating he wants to stay in Australia and strongly considering the Bulldogs deal. If JH can manage to bring Tino across next year, then we can go all out for Dearden in 25, making us a realistic top four team.