Gutted...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There's no one or anything that can be blamed. We tried our hardest tonight, and bloody almost won it.

A close loss like that though hurts so much. Especially on my birthday tonight... just hurts that little more.

All we can do now is look to the positives I guess and see that Josh Reynolds and possibly Frank Pritchard will be back next week and we're more than likely going to be there come September - Where I know we'll give it a real crack.

We tried hard tonight fellas. Just couldn't finish it off. :(

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm sorry to say we don't have the team to win this year. Still missing some attacking flair in the backs

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Firstly, happy birthday.

Secondly, you can blame Hokko and Brown.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If I were one of our forward pack tonight, I would be FILTHY we lost. Considering no Brown,Kas,Pritchard, L Perrett......we took on Souffs pack and were on top until our HB decided to go out of his way to produced the most dim witted play. I have seen this year .......at a time when:
we're on the halfway on 5th tackle, 2 pts up...SERIOUSLY?!!
Feel sorry for the pack, they worked hard enough to win the game tonight!

Also, where the hell was Klemmer in H2? WTF Des?

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
We took it to the top, form team of the competition.

We are 90% assured of a finals spot; different ball game. Get back a calm Reynolds and we will be good in the finals.

We were 5min from beating Souths. A silly kick, a drop ball and a bad read costs us the game.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
We all know why that one went downhill.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wont blame any of the players who didnt cost us the game. They were tremendous. Im gutted for them honestly and the 3 culprits should hang their heads in shame.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We definitely matched them in the forwards howver the backline and halfback they were superior. Period.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
We cannot read the play. Just pedestrian in attack. Why do we think that we can take on top sides, and win by defending a two point lead for 40 mins?

When we have the lead, I don't see us putting the foot down to score more points. We just......stop.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Are you sure?. I Luke schooled Ennis in dummy half play tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.