News Gus v Tigers: The Luai Lottery goes into overdrive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Skelton played 2 games in FG and average 150 meters
Sixth time now I’ve repeated it. it’s middle of the pack with the most potential, it hasn’t proven itself to be great yet. That’s my
Opinion

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I’m a bit confused here…

Critta and Jac aren’t just quality they are absolutely locks for conversations as the best in their position.

Yes Jospeh manu, Herbie might be tossed up as competition for centre.

Yes to’o and whoever might be tossed up for winger.

None of these guys play together. Crichton and Jac hopefully do…

Kiraz is quality. People saying Dom young for chooks as a smokey as going next level and has elite quality around too. Just like kiraz.

Xerri is a big ? As if he shows what he did at 18 then he’s elite centre too. If he doesn’t well then fair enough to dismiss this a bit. Though it’s a ? With potential at his young age, motivation and low contract.

Fullback if Tracey runs out or even taafe isn’t elite but it’s not terrible.

Our props is the major issue and maybe 7.

Sexton/whoever partners Burton isn’t anymore than a fill in. Our props are at best average (king could be above average)

Our backrow is elite with kikau and Preston is one year in but was amazing. I feel he’s a gem.

Curran could and should be a great lock.

We need big body’s we all know that though.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Luai undoubtedly comes here if we outbid tigers we didn’t miss out on him we missed out on a 4 tonne missile hitting our rebuild.

Edit: Not to mention a whopping five years and didn’t he have shoulder issues this year?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Ok checking in with some of my insiders soon to find out exactly what the hell happened but early info recieved is that this is one of our biggest signing bungles in history and just another to add to the list for recent history
And he’s just given the trolling game away.
@Polly Power made similar claims last week - very obvious the #ClownCrew would turn Luai’s obvious signing with the Tigers as a ‘loss’ by the Dogs when it was anything but. I can’t even give points for trying :tearsofjoy:.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Luai undoubtedly comes here if we outbid tigers we didn’t miss out on him we missed out on a 4 tonne missile hitting our rebuild.
I wouldn't of minded Ladyboy ONLY if it meant Burton fucks off out of the halves. You can't carry both of them.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Ok checking in with some of my insiders soon to find out exactly what the hell happened but early info recieved is that this is one of our biggest signing bungles in history and just another to add to the list for recent history
You are so full of shit and a troll
Those that no me via personal messages i have never been wrong on signings
Gus took him and his family to dinner but he never agreed and was never signing
Your a fraud 04clown

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Canterbury and Ciraldo’s interest

“That's why the process has dragged on quite a while, that was a tough decision.

“I've got a lot of brothers there already and Cam Ciraldo's like my second dad so that was tough to turn that away and walk this path alone and face this new challenge.”

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dreaming said he would talk with his “insiders” to find out what happened with dogs and luai. But I’d like to know exactly who are these “insiders” he talks to.
The haemerroids on the inside of his rectum.

Robdog111

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dreaming said he would talk with his “insiders” to find out what happened with dogs and luai. But I’d like to know exactly who are these “insiders” he talks to.
Its the voice in his head.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Canterbury and Ciraldo’s interest

“That's why the process has dragged on quite a while, that was a tough decision.

“I've got a lot of brothers there already and Cam Ciraldo's like my second dad so that was tough to turn that away and walk this path alone and face this new challenge.”
It's obvious it was about the money. He's admitted it..I'm glad both parties did the right thing.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I still would not rate it a great backline, it’s a middle of the pack backline with a chance to be better if players move up a level and Ciraldo gets the positions right. Don’t see what the problem with the statement is lol
If our centres & wingers are:

2. Kiraz
3. Crichton
4. Burton
5. JAC

Then that's the best centres & wingers combo in the NRL.

Status
Not open for further replies.