Official Gus on Twitter

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
RFM, Topine, Kautoga, Sutton and Hoffman are still Top 30 for next year whether they're with us or not. I hope Topine stays.

Morrin gets confirmed after the Quai-Ward departure is signed off.

I suspect there could possibly be more than Kautoga (the club announced this in March) that have got Top 30 promotions in their contracts.

1 Blake Taafe
2 Blake Wilson
3 Bronson Xerri
4 Christopher Patolo
5 Hayze Perham
6 Jacob Kiraz
7 Jacob Preston
8 Jackson Topine
9 Jaemon Salmon
10 Jeral Skelton
11 Josh Addo Carr
12 Josh Curran
13 Karl Oloapu
14 Kitione Kautoga
15 Kurtis Morrin
16 Liam Knight
17 Matt Burton
18 Maxwell King
19 Raymond Faitala-Mariner
20 Reece Hoffman
21 Reed Mahoney
22 Ryan Sutton
23 Samuel Hughes
24 Siosiua Taukeiaho
25 Stephen Crighton
26 Toby Sexton
27 Viliame Kikau

Confirmed by Jobels:
28 Poasa Faamausili

Not Officially Confirmed:
Drew Hutchison
Harrison Edwards
Jake Turpin
Kurt Mann
Dead at "confirmed by Jobels" HAHAHA

I reckon the not officially confirmed will come to fruition and then RFM, Karl, Topine and Reece Hoffman will drop out giving us 2 more spots to fill for 2023... Karl will be similar to Bailey Biondi dropping out for this year only.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Dead at "confirmed by Jobels" HAHAHA

I reckon the not officially confirmed will come to fruition and then RFM, Karl, Topine and Reece Hoffman will drop out giving us 2 more spots to fill for 2023... Karl will be similar to Bailey Biondi dropping out for this year only.
I don’t think Karl will. He’s meant to be possibly be back mid next year.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don’t think Karl will. He’s meant to be possibly be back mid next year.
Given he will be back after round 10/11 can the contract be re negotiated to a a train n trial till then - thus allowing a top 30 spot to be opened up?

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Given he will be back after round 10/11 can the contract be re negotiated to a a train n trial till then - thus allowing a top 30 spot to be opened up?
If you were Karl would you do that? (I wouldn’t)

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Karl, Hoffman and Topine won't be there and possibly RFM which means 1 to 2 spots remaining for top.30. The team needs 2 more quality props. I would try to get D.Siafiti into the top 30. Also Jordan Grant and Tepai Moeroa on a train and trial contract.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bailey biondi odo is now behind sexton, Hutchinson, Mann, salmon. Does anyone know what his role is at the club?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Huge wraps on him when we poached him from Parra.
They were filthy iirc.
Every young half has wraps on them, it unfortunately doesn't mean much. He just isn't it, called it very early with him being extremely erratic. Had a spell @ halfback with Wakeham in NSW cup and was carried by him. Returned this season and was hopeless. Thought he was a better fit at hooker than in the halves.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
I'd say at best he'll be the bench utility in NSW cup
Don't forget hopefully we are keeping O'Neil and then there is glover, not sure what sort of contract they are on or if resigned. I am assuming Rajab has been released?

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't forget hopefully we are keeping O'Neil and then there is glover, not sure what sort of contract they are on or if resigned. I am assuming Rajab has been released?
Don’t know about Glover but O’Neill and Rajab are signed for next year. Looking at when the contracts expire, them along with Sexton and others will either earn a new deal or be released by next November.