Official Gus on Twitter

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lots of responsibility on Josh Jackson, Flegg side should hopefully have the Wood kid in it and be favourites this season. Really, I think SG Ball, Flegg and our cup sides should all be expecting to win their premierships this year.
Woods and his mate from The Tigers will form a potent pairing in Ball and then as you say should move up to Flegg.

NSW cup will feature some top-notch talent in Marshall, Todd, Paps and a smokie in Harry Hayes ... If KO comes back, we will be hard to beat.

Love the signing of former Dogs players who know what the club is all about as coaches.

Exciting times.

dawso047

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not sure Marshall will start the year in NSW Cup, Dogs have Curran, Edwards, Morrin, SST who all like to play lock...RFM? Sutton? Not sure Papali'i will either re Taffe, Chrighton, Pehram. Not sure about Todd re King, Knight, Patolo, SST, the player from Redcliffe and Hopoi...Sutton?

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not sure Marshall will start the year in NSW Cup, Dogs have Curran, Edwards, Morrin, SST who all like to play lock...RFM? Sutton? Not sure Papali'i will either re Taffe, Chrighton, Pehram. Not sure about Todd re King, Knight, Patolo, SST, the player from Redcliffe and Hopoi...Sutton?
Marshall will start in Flegg and will have few stints in Cup.
He only played Sg ball this year and finished off in Flegg.