Official Gus on Twitter

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I clearly remember when he told Barrett not to take the job for that reason

But this time it’s different……
This is over a week old now and we’ve since had the win so maybe some slightly different views but just to clarify - when Gus told Baz not to take the job he was only having a shot at the Anderson’s and the internal dysfunction at the time. It wasn’t because he was a ‘rookie’ coach, so he didn’t contradict himself later by appointing Ciro. Gus is a master of spin when needed.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No Turvey anyone know how his health is lately ??
No was not well enough to attend, it's been stated :(
Some of our sites saying he has gone down a bit more and may have had to attend in a wheelchair due to the length of the ceremony so family decided it was best that he remain comfortable at home.

(Only passing on what's been posted elsewhere about our Greatest Bulldog ...and I haven't seen anything actually confirming this by family).

Last edited:

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is over a week old now and we’ve since had the win so maybe some slightly different views but just to clarify - when Gus told Baz not to take the job he was only having a shot at the Anderson’s and the internal dysfunction at the time. It wasn’t because he was a ‘rookie’ coach, so he didn’t contradict himself later by appointing Ciro. Gus is a master of spin when needed.
I even forgot I posted it and only remembered when I saw your reply ha ha

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Huge flog
Nice edit dopey lol

Naww i see i struck a nerve when i critiqued your foul language *stated only if your a chick, so you have now confirmed that Haha.

YOU are the know it all that said TPJ was done and subsequently looked the absolute fool you really are..
Then you pissed off out of embarrassment rather than owning your "fact" was bullshit
#weakascatspiss :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
Go blow that 1967 dill he has your back, he must love ferals ..