Official Gus on Twitter

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Top.jpg

On today's episode of the Gus Files, our intrepid investigative reporter will reveal how a shadowy clandestine meeting between Gus and a McDonalds employee resulted in the nefarious purchase of a Big Mac and an undisclosed quantity of Fries.

Cantabrian35

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
View attachment 76348

On today's episode of the Gus Files, our intrepid investigative reporter will reveal how a shadowy clandestine meeting between Gus and a McDonalds employee resulted in the nefarious purchase of a Big Mac and an undisclosed quantity of Fries.
I'm willing to bet it was a large. I can't believe he didn't go the shake. I think your investigative reporter isn't as intrepid as you suggest.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
It was that GF I really started going for the dogs. I remember all the aiga going for Balmain except for me lol man I was ulavale that day lol
Nasheed here,
Isn’t algae like a plant in the sea? And ulavale that winger Balmain used to have?

Very unique Poetry cuz

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't get the McCartney reference...
Me either...but Gus turned it revelent lol
The first one.

WARNING.

That's why someone asked if he was left handed.

EDIT: I googled calling someone Paul McCartney

Last edited:

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
View attachment 76348

Penske material??