Official Gus on Twitter

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Which is exactly what we want, pressure from below, players knowing that their spot is sought after with players pushing to get promoted.

Always a Bulldog
exactly

Doggystyle99

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Agree, the twats on Nrl 360 would rather him have just sacked Barrett.
That would of then been met with more shithousery like “he didn’t offer any help and sacked him at first opportunity”… they have an agenda and any way that can jack off to their own bullshit they will

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know you guys think the Nrl360 guys have an agenda, and that may be somewhat true, but not for a second do I believe Anasta does.

He is very passionate about the Dogs. Even last night he thumped his pen in disgust when talking about Baz and Gus and where we are at. IMO he cannot hide his passion. As much as he can try to remain unbiased, he also calls a spade a spade and I value his opinion.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Everything Kent and Rothfield said on 360 was 100% correct. Gus still seen as invincible on here though. Take off your Gus goggles and realise what Gus did at training was NOT what a general manager is supposed to do.

You are fucking delusional if you think this doesn't send a bad message to the players.

Spraying flanno especially after 3 weeks ago cuddling him is just bizarre. Why not spray JMK, bloke cannot pass a ball without taking 15 seconds to do it.

fuck gus lol
Nah fuck you

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I know you guys think the Nrl360 guys have an agenda, and that may be somewhat true, but not for a second do I believe Anasta does.

He is very passionate about the Dogs. Even last night he thumped his pen in disgust when talking about Baz and Gus and where we are at. IMO he cannot hide his passion. As much as he can try to remain unbiased, he also calls a spade a spade and I value his opinion.
He’s a player manager now. Essentially a used car salesman.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Anasta is not passionate about the dogs, just like Ennis isnt. Anasta is a rooster and Ennis is a shark. F$#k both of them

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score

Anasta has to be noisy, thump the table, make every attempt to get noticed because he’s out of a job when Yvonne Sampson comes back from maternity leave. Chris O’Keefe is back at work, so it won’t be long before Yvonne is and then Anasta gets the flick. He may well be over compensating in not displaying any Bulldogs bias, but at the same time he is trying to be loudly noticeable so that Fox will give him another job. Reed was the only one displaying any sense, the others were on a mission to sensationalise something that was very small in reality. Like making it sound that Gould ran the whole day’s training session, when it was in reality a short drill. Anyone who has been to training would know that Gould wouldn’t have the stamina to run a whole session, up and down the field a hundred times, no chance.

Always a Bulldog

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

He's not passionate about the club. He's more of a Rooster than a Bulldog. Don't forget he played at the Tigers for years too and was a Souths junior, with uncle George running the club.. Braith is only passionate about getting attention on TV and more money for Munster..