Official Gus on Twitter

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What she did was so fucking stupid. IF she gets injured trying to be a hero I wonder how her employers would feel.
I recall years ago in a cricket game Terry Alderman tackled a spectator on the field and he badly dislocated his shoulder. Was out for almost 2 years. Different circumstances but ultimately I'm sure professional players are instructed to never take matters in their own hands.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have a go at the size of Naden. Didn't realise how big the bloke is!

Likewise Addo-Carr looks way more streamlined than I thought he was.
I'm looking forward to Naden as one of our centres. Not so keen of the talk of putting him on the wing just yet to accommodate inexperienced players just for the sake of it.
I see him and JAC being lethal on the left with their speed and flamboyance.On the right maybe Shoupp/Alomoti and wingers Cotric(if he's still with us) or the Fijian guy if he kicks on to provide a more power dynamic.
Whatever happens,I'm pumped in anticipation for next year.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fark off, don't tell me that it wasn't great when she dropped the shoulder on the dickhead. He was about to assault her with his selfie camera, got what he farkin deserved.

Always a Bulldog
She probably got more balls than that dope has. but her sexuality shouldnt be discussed here.....

Reactions: ATT

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How do you cop a yellow card for a fowl on a pitch invader lol.
That and it was a shoulder barge, thought that was legal in soccer or soccer gone soft like league.

wait..............dont answer that:tearsofjoy:
Don't watch a huge amount of soccer but their referees generally are morons, this is why the yellow eventuated.If she had of said "wtf are you on drugs" would have got a red lol

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don't watch a huge amount of soccer but their referees generally are morons, this is why the yellow eventuated.If she had of said "wtf are you on drugs" would have got a red lol
Sutton Soccer Refs? well that sucks.
I use to love watching soccer but stopped watching years ago when they started handing out yellow cards like lollies.
I only watch now if we scrape into the world cup so dont really know the extent of the rules.