Official Gus on Twitter

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We’re not going back at this stage mate. It’s because both Accor and Commbank are run by VenuesLive (NSW Government) and when Commbank opened our agreement changed to play 50/50 Homebush and Parra-doesn’t-matta for home games along with the one game at Belmore and one elsewhere (we’re taking a home game to Bundaberg in August).
Thanks for passing that information on DD I wasn’t aware.
In all honesty it’s no big deal driving to Parra just another 15 minutes up the road.

It won’t stop me becoming a member again, our club is on the up finally so no way I’m missing out.
The atmosphere against the Tigers was great and a true indication of how truly resilient our supporters really are.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks for passing that information on DD I wasn’t aware.
In all honesty it’s no big deal driving to Parra just another 15 minutes up the road.

It won’t stop me becoming a member again, our club is on the up finally so no way I’m missing out.
The atmosphere against the Tigers was great and a true indication of how truly resilient our supporters really are.
Love your work SD.
Apart from feeling slightly dirty being in Eels territory, CommBank is a great place to watch footy. Looking forward to the Sharks game there next week!

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love your work SD.
Apart from feeling slightly dirty being in Eels territory, CommBank is a great place to watch footy. Looking forward to the Sharks game there next week!
I know what you mean mate about being in Parramatta but for the time being its home.
Don’t get me wrong I’d absolutely love our own stadium but no drama.
I went and watched both games against the tigers, will do the same this week with a few beers in hand a nice way to spend Saturday afternoon.
Hanging out for this game can’t stand those dirty Sharks lol

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about when we played there full time? Agree it's a bit shit being in their hood, but I didn't mind, as it was a much easier drive than Belmore, as I lived in Blacktown at the time. I still remember the boys walking into the ground from the training field (dunno if this was during that period though). I wished them luck and Baa and Hethro said "thanks mate". My young self was stoked by that lol.