Official Gus on Twitter

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He will get million dollar offers, if we dont offer 800k we lose him. We can go a different direction if that happens but I think we will regret it if we lose Burton

We pay thommo 850k to be a useless fkn clown but we can't find 800k for our state of origin rep player?
Who's going to offer him a million? The Tigers? Lol. We won't have to pay that much to retain him.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd say Roosters are the only ones we need to worry about.
Now that Fittler has picked him I'm sure he will be in his ear. Then when he commits to us Fittler will drop him next year and probably select another Roosters player in the team.

spaced_monkey

Waterboy
Reaction score
One of Gus’s strengths has been to fix the junior pathways. He did it at Penrith when he saw a crop of great talent coming through Penrith and wanted to act to save the Panthers and give those boys a local team to play for. Maybe we’re already starting to see a good crop of Bulldogs juniors start to come through and Gus is again making sure they have a strong local club to play for.

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Roosters move Keary on or the Storm cant keep Munster will be our only potential issue. We paid him overs to come , think 700-800 will do the trick

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
One of Gus’s strengths has been to fix the junior pathways. He did it at Penrith when he saw a crop of great talent coming through Penrith and wanted to act to save the Panthers and give those boys a local team to play for. Maybe we’re already starting to see a good crop of Bulldogs juniors start to come through and Gus is again making sure they have a strong local club to play for.
We wront have a bigger junior nursery then penriths our junior league is heeps smaller but i hope it still works out and i hope gus invests in western nsw and country areas like penrith

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We wront have a bigger junior nursery then penriths our junior league is heeps smaller but i hope it still works out and i hope gus invests in western nsw and country areas like penrith
Gus is also building alliances throughout QLD and I believe we still have our existing partnership in Northern NSW.

Building far and wide not just in our own backyard and scouting for talent across the country, like the successful Bulldogs of yesteryear.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah the contract would have something to do with it.
I am curious about next year if we’re back at Homebush full time.
We’re not going back at this stage mate. It’s because both Accor and Commbank are run by VenuesLive (NSW Government) and when Commbank opened our agreement changed to play 50/50 Homebush and Parra-doesn’t-matta for home games along with the one game at Belmore and one elsewhere (we’re taking a home game to Bundaberg in August).