Official Gus on Twitter

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually don’t think the dollars will be the deciding factor for him. Seems like a decent bloke who will stay with us as long as our offer is competitive and our side is competitive.

Let’s not forget he was in reserve grade early last year.
Been pleasing seeing him speak how hes grateful for the bulldogs and team mates etc . Hope he stays he will be a captain , and a leader, I don’t think I could stand seeing him in another nrl jersey . I trust gus

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get it done Burton 5 years $6 million will seem like a cheap signing in two years .
Best investment
Thurston we never had

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Has Gus mentioned anything about RFM extending his time with us? I reckon he might wait and see till end of the season.

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Could you imagine the kennel if potter gets us near or in the 8 this year.
Then a new coach is announced.
Then next year we lose our first 5 rounds lol
O ye of little faith!

Next season we have two new gun players and one decent player coming. There is apparently some money left in the tin, and we might pick up a third gun if we are lucky. Add to that one or two classy juniors coming through, and we add these to the nucleus of this year's team, which itself is not going too badly - finally!

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get it done Burton 5 years $6 million will seem like a cheap signing in two years .
Best investment
Thurston we never had
So let me get this straight ..

You want Gus to make Burto the highest paid player in the game ??

Or at least pretty close to it.

Just direct message Gus. He will be keen to hear your thoughts

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If we get him for 800k for years, that is an absolute steal. I hope 800-850k on the cap and a juicy third party. Where are ya Laundy?
Only Munster and Wighton (LOL) are paid more as 5/8's.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Only Munster and Wighton (LOL) are paid more as 5/8's.
He will get million dollar offers, if we dont offer 800k we lose him. We can go a different direction if that happens but I think we will regret it if we lose Burton

We pay thommo 850k to be a useless fkn clown but we can't find 800k for our state of origin rep player?