Official Gus on Twitter

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At only 19 he is. He be far superior after he has that many games like they do. Only two I rate from the names you have given is PAPS. And Teddy. Latrell is just a fat lazy shit whom only performs now an then. Tommy T. Not what he was.
LOLLL for a fat and lazy footballer he has some unbelievable statistics and quoted by Trent Robinson as the reason they won the GF.

Tommy T when fit again will walk into any rep team hands down for good reason, he carrie’s a very average Manly team. He is a legit super star.

Your boy isn’t in their league and won’t be for a long while.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
LOLLL for a fat and lazy footballer he has some unbelievable statistics and quoted by Trent Robinson as the reason they won the GF.

Tommy T when fit again will walk into any rep team hands down for good reason, he carrie’s a very average Manly team. He is a legit super star.

Your boy isn’t in their league and won’t be for a long while.
Lol… and you make valid points. And no he won’t be for a while according to you and others. However when I say best FB in the game. I’m once again doing what I do, and looking at the bigger picture. Once he’s been around even half the time those blokes are. He will surpass them. One of my favourite nrl players. Can’t help I see more an love the bloke already.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your opinion, No one is right or wrong. But 19 and be the man who helps his team not get there ass smashed by 40+ cos of his skill an effort. Well I STRONGLY FUCKING DISAGREE with you. But that’s what it’s about. We all have our own thoughts buddy boy :tonguewink: :tonguewink: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :grinning::grinning:
Walsh will be a future superstar....he is such a freak and only 19! Imagine what this kid will be able to do in a few years and I think he ha the potential to also play in the halves...has great ball skills and vision for such a young guy

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A lot of financial problems in the world right now, numerous building companies and retailers are going down. They’re tipping a recession end of year and I wouldn’t rule out another pandemic if it ever comes , we have to get results cause the nrl would love to cull us. Results speak and make money . Flanagan is the best choice !

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A lot of financial problems in the world right now, numerous building companies and retailers are going down. They’re tipping a recession end of year and I wouldn’t rule out another pandemic if it ever comes , we have to get results cause the nrl would love to cull us. Results speak and make money . Flanagan is the best choice !
Relax mate… try have a more positive outlook

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So we need to hire Flanno in case of another pandemic ?

Yep, sounds about right

Doge

Kennel Established
Reaction score
DB22E4C0-8814-4359-A502-5419E65B5272.jpeg

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Gus did heap praise on Campbell the other day - maybe he is coming in 2023?

Riccio revealed Campbell has a clause in his contract that allows him to leave in 2023 if he strikes a deal with an NRL rival and there are a number of Sydney clubs interested.

“Jayden Campbell is a player that a lot of clubs are looking at,” Riccio said.

“There is an option in Jayden’s contract that allows some flexibility to get out earlier than the end of term, which is 2023.

“He is a player the Titans cannot afford to lose. But there is some Sydney clubs keeping an eye on him.”

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At only 19 he is. He be far superior after he has that many games like they do. Only two I rate from the names you have given is PAPS. And Teddy. Latrell is just a fat lazy shit whom only performs now an then. Tommy T. Not what he was.
Bro while he’s a special talent his not even in the shadows of

Tedesco
T Trbojevic
Papenhauzen
Latrell
i even rate dylan edwards above him. that guy is a weapon

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Don't worry, Gus is booting the shitty human players and slowly recruiting reptilians. We are ok.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Phil Gould is a half the problem at Canterbury. The guy is sooooo overrated. Here are the facts. As soon as he left the Roosters as coach, the clubs started making grand finals. Four in 5 years. At Penrith as soon as they pissed him off they started to dominate. This is the same Gus Gould who sacked Ivan Cleary. What makes any of you think he’s good for Canterbury ? What’s he done ?
He is a liar as well. Barrett knew he was getting the sack so he quit. Gould denied he was going to punt him. What a load of shit.
Don’t let this turd fool you. He destroys clubs and will do the same to Canterbury.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Phil Gould is a half the problem at Canterbury. The guy is sooooo overrated. Here are the facts. As soon as he left the Roosters as coach, the clubs started making grand finals. Four in 5 years. At Penrith as soon as they pissed him off they started to dominate. This is the same Gus Gould who sacked Ivan Cleary. What makes any of you think he’s good for Canterbury ? What’s he done ?
He is a liar as well. Barrett knew he was getting the sack so he quit. Gould denied he was going to punt him. What a load of shit.
Don’t let this turd fool you. He destroys clubs and will do the same to Canterbury.
Fuck off you ****.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wouldn't that be proof that he builds a good foundation and roster for future success?

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah he's definitely destroyed penrith, christ i hope we only end up half as destroyed as they are...

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
yeah he's definitely destroyed penrith, christ i hope we only end up half as destroyed as they are...
He really screwed them over by fixing their junior setup, locking up their best juniors long term and building the foundation for a premiership winning team that's been no worse than 1st or 2nd for 30 straight weeks.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldn't that be proof that he builds a good foundation and roster for future success?
I’m tired of everyone saying he was the only person responsible for building this foundation. Is it just coincidence that as soon as they moved him on they have become this unbelievable force ? HE DIDNT WANT IVAN CLEARY AS THEIR COACH