Official Gus on Twitter

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What's the likelihood he remains rest of the year?

Theres no other coaches out there, which makes me hesitatant to believe barrett being sacked
Also by not sacking him this week means that our pups cannot have a go at FG as he will poison them too.

Tangles comes in and bring the boys he has been dealing with all year with him, aiding them in the transition from reserves to FG.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Sounds like there’s at least 1 then
I think he is just stating that players even if they have that condition, rarely walk. Cause even players know if a coach is crap, there is not point in continuing to vouch for them. And really it's usually only star players who get to dictate outs knowing that they can get a gig elsewhere.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
The silence on his account atm is deafening
I'm sure even after the meeting we won't get much. He needs to wait for the club statement to be published. And he won't be making any comments on anything either.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
I'm Just focused on caretaker atm.

Gives time to find the best candidate for 2023.
Yep. If the Dogs want to go down the Flanagan route, they need to ensure that they have some gates around how he manages the squad as a whole.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Our cap is pretty much full next year and there are no gun players on the market anyway.
We need to stop falling for journo's bullshit, the fact is we have 10 current players off contract next year and only 2 new players signed, so how the fark can our Cap be anywhere near full. That's ignoring rumours, gossip and probably more bullshit about players being told that they are unwanted even though they are contracted for next season, the fact is net 8 vacant spots is the absolute minimum.

Always a Bulldog