Gus on 7 News - 8-9 signings in coming weeks

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I def feel Sandrugu is one. McLean is a possibility would have thought if he resigned with Cows would have been confirmed by now. JWH is an outside chance. Gus loves him and of course we would sign someone who will miss the first 6 weeks of the season suspended in Roosters get knocked out. Need one of these experienced props to drive culture. Only expect them to play 20 to 30 min at this stage of their careers.
JWH suspended or not would drive a sh!t load of attitude change with our pack, dudes an alpha-dog and won’t shirk away from calling out the pussy’s

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Could be this:

Kelma Tuilagi
Kaeo Weekes
SST
Mann
McLean
Moeroa
Ben Condon
Wiremu Creig

Already announced:
Taff
Salmon
Critta

Other possibilities that are available:
Tariq Simms
Jordan Grant
Jayden Nikorima
Grant Anderson
George Jennings
Bryce Cartwright
Riley Price
Mitch Dunn
Hymel Hunt
Jacob Alick
Poasa Faamausili
JJ Collins
I would be pretty happy with:

Kelma Tuilagi
SST
Mann
McLean
JWH
Tariq Sims
Ben Condon
Wiremu Creig

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
I'm sure Gus has been looking at guys around 23yr old who play in the forwards and haven't got an opportunity to take a spot. I would like even better but you need a few of those guys to keep the competition for spots active.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One thing about Gus is he plays his cards close to his chest…. He has gone public. I think he will surprise us. But expect a couple to be re-signings. Obviously SST and Mann as they haven’t been announced yet

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hopefully hunt to the Bulldogs with Townsend going to dragons.
Yeah the whole Townsend move probably could gain momentum now they missed the finals. I really don't think he's why they missed the finals though.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
One thing about Gus is he plays his cards close to his chest…. He has gone public. I think he will surprise us. But expect a couple to be re-signings. Obviously SST and Mann as they haven’t been announced yet
Hope so even if they are signings for 2025, we need something to get excited about.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Terrel May was outstanding for the roosters last week - not sure if that was a one off. - will have JWH Collins n Leniu ahead of him next year. Xavier Willison has a few ahead of him at the Broncs - both are contracted - but contracts seem very flexible things.