Gus on 7 News - 8-9 signings in coming weeks

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If Chad Townsend is the answer, then what is the question? Cause I'm not sure he answers any of our needs other than depth.
I was implying a move to StGeorge to be with Flanno.

cuzza

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ben Hunt.....do something fucking useful Gus.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Interesting. 3-4 will be kids. I’d guess Mann and sst are two. Dunno if he means critta, salmon; taafe as more. Who knows. Hopefully some big Fucking surprises that help the pack dramatically. We urgently need it
Imagine the signings are Taaffe, Salmon, SST, Mann, Xeri, Chrichton hahaha. This place will have a meltdown of unseen proportions haha.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I wouldn't bank on it but. I've been given dummies before and I've been burnt. I try to keep my mouth shut...well I try Lol
Totally understand brother.. but it’s up to others if they take everything as gospel.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m happy. Ciraldo won’t be able to hurt him where he’s going.
After being dropped countless times I’ll give him credit he did not butt heads with no one neither did he ever show disrespect. Maybe he finds success at hooker but seeing him on the last day with a smile on his face at that homeless thing his not a player we will look back at and criticise. Simply wasn’t good enough .

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
After being dropped countless times I’ll give him credit he did not butt heads with no one neither did he ever show disrespect. Maybe he finds success at hooker but seeing him on the last day with a smile on his face at that homeless thing his not a player we will look back at and criticise. Simply wasn’t good enough .
Love most of what you said, mate. But as a hooker, he's much better than our captain.

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope one is Stefano Utoikamanu I heard he wants out of the Tigers and could be at Belmore looking at out facilitates in the coming days he has a get out clause there and wanting out