Gus on 100% Footy

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
hahahaha totally agree and we know the media make shit up constantly with wages - thommo went from 750 to 850 in a week, flanno has gone from 450 to 600 in a month. its the fact that gus was sitting there and didnt correct it that had me scratching my head though
He knows they are throwing guesses out there hoping he will correct them, so they actually know the real number. Otherwise they have nfi. The more outrageous the number they throw up, the more chance they think of getting a reaction. They are trolls.

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Its funny how gus is copping it but talks straight on tv with ease not like the munted **** kent talking like a little toddler mumbles you csnt understand the bullshit his saying haha

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He said that about Anthony Griffin at the Panthers. Look how that turned out.
Not many would be thinking that is 100% Footy true :grinning:

Circumstances change as pollies say lol

Can assume tho that he is here for this season for sure. If Gus is helping him and getting involved that's fine.

Malla

Reaction score
View attachment 48888

one thing that had me scratching my head was this image when talking about the salary cap. pangai on $925,000? and gus never corrected it or said anything about it whatsoever. from memory he was signed for around 7's wasnt he? i sure as shit hope hes not on that much coin
Gus has never discussed player salaries on air, and probably never will.