Status
Not open for further replies.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
What's the fastest way to rack up oasis cash?

Moey999

Pitbull
Reaction score
I love throwing turbos onto cars and listening to the turbo whine then blow off, and the car backfires :D

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Moey, do you own the 150 mill golf course?

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
how far into missions is every1?
i just got up to when trevor meets michael and they go to get michaels daughter... how far behind am i compared to every1?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
how far into missions is every1?
i just got up to when trevor meets michael and they go to get michaels daughter... how far behind am i compared to every1?
I do A LOT of the side missions so I'm not that far ahead of you. Pretty much everyone I know has finished the game.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
i've done a couple of side missions...but trying to get through the main story line....
every1 has finisheD? damn ive put at least 8-9 hours of solid playing time in aswell lol.....wish i had more time

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
8-9 hours and where you are is pretty good. I have at least 25+ hours and I'm roughly half way through the missions.

Side missions and just plain exploring eat a lot of my time. My favourite side missions are Trevor's airfield deliveries.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
8-9 hours and where you are is pretty good. I have at least 25+ hours and I'm roughly half way through the missions.

Side missions and just plain exploring eat a lot of my time. My favourite side missions are Trevor's airfield deliveries.
damnnn landing that plane first time took me a while....my missus even had a couple of attempts at it...i kept landing too ''rough'' and damaging the landing gear...i reckon it took me at least 6 times lol

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
damnnn landing that plane first time took me a while....my missus even had a couple of attempts at it...i kept landing too ''rough'' and damaging the landing gear...i reckon it took me at least 6 times lol
I spend half my time just flying. But then again, I love planes.

I'm kinda shocked you let your Mrs touch the game, TBH.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
I spend half my time just flying. But then again, I love planes.

I'm kinda shocked you let your Mrs touch the game, TBH.
hahah i was playing last nite...and for the 1st time she sat down and watched as was intrigued and wanted a go.....so i gave her a couple of attempts at flying the plane which she crashed into the nearest tree lol.. rather her have a go then whinge about me playing all time and hogging the main tv.....cbf moving the ps3 in the spare bedroom lol

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
hahah i was playing last nite...and for the 1st time she sat down and watched as was intrigued and wanted a go.....so i gave her a couple of attempts at flying the plane which she crashed into the nearest tree lol.. rather her have a go then whinge about me playing all time and hogging the main tv.....cbf moving the ps3 in the spare bedroom lol
My missus is constantly horrified at my actions.

"Babe, watch me clean this deer up. Watch me pwn him with my shotgun" and so on.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL - My missus gets into it...

She like "OOooooh shit Snoooooooooooooop Dogg!!" (westcoast radio) mind you I have my PS3 connected to a Dolby digital 5.1. It's so cute... but annoying when she keeps asking me how do I steal a car ffs TRIANGLE, TRIANGLE!!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You guys are nuts! Don't let women touch your GTA!

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
hahahaha.........K E .......sharing is caring.....although 99% of the control is in my hand.......still......that stupid song scandalous came on and she liked that too...although i quickly changed it to west coast classics as u do......and the next episode was on...haha

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
hahahaha.........K E .......sharing is caring.....although 99% of the control is in my hand.......still......that stupid song scandalous came on and she liked that too...although i quickly changed it to west coast classics as u do......and the next episode was on...haha
FFS. Scandalous, that Kelly Rowland song, Only Girl.... FMD. I'm fuct when those songs come up!

I wanted to modify my car but I had to let the song (Kelly Rowland song) finish before I could.

Moey999

Pitbull
Reaction score
Moey, do you own the 150 mill golf course?
yaret man. im dying for it. i've got 70 mil with franklin, 7 with michael (i bought all 3 cinemas) and about 42 with trevor.. i needa learn how to fuc with the stock markets!!!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
yaret man. im dying for it. i've got 70 mil with franklin, 7 with michael (i bought all 3 cinemas) and about 42 with trevor.. i needa learn how to fuc with the stock markets!!!
What the flying hell?! How did/do you get all that money?! Please teach me! Haha

Moey999

Pitbull
Reaction score
What the flying hell?! How did/do you get all that money?! Please teach me! Haha
Don't wanna spoil anything for you.. let me just say leave lester's assassination missions with franklin until the end of the game. when you finish the game do them, listen to the dialogue and appropriately invest in the companies that are mentioned with ALL the money you have. I've seen people have over 1 billion doing this :(

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't wanna spoil anything for you.. let me just say leave lester's assassination missions with franklin until the end of the game. when you finish the game do them, listen to the dialogue and appropriately invest in the companies that are mentioned with ALL the money you have. I've seen people have over 1 billion doing this :(
OK. I've done one of his missions so far and that's exactly what I did. I invested in the rival cigarette company. Literally every cent I had. I haven't checked it, yet, though.

But why until the end of the game, why not now? Or will you spoil the story if you answer that?

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
OK. I've done one of his missions so far and that's exactly what I did. I invested in the rival cigarette company. Literally every cent I had. I haven't checked it, yet, though.

But why until the end of the game, why not now? Or will you spoil the story if you answer that?
Reading this thread daily puts a smile on my face honestly... don't know why, it just does haha LOVE IT

Talk some more about this Golf Course !!

Status
Not open for further replies.