Griffin

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys don’t believe it about Barrett, they are after Griffin. I am not sauce I can’t name my source but my dads mates son is from qld and currently working at the bulldogs , i know a lot of people lie but it’s have nothing to gain just believe me when I say it’s a credible source. Keep tabs on the media next few weeks.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I think he would be good for the Warriors, they could do with good old fashioned discipline.

Go Dogs

Mak Dogs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He’d be my first pick as well. If not I think Barrett will do a good job too

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not sure if Griffin is a championship coach. But is definitely the best rebuild coach around at the moment. Might not win the title but will definitely get you close.

I’d feel ok with him as our coach for the next 3 years. Would still rather Bennett or bellemy but we know they wouldn’t come. Barrett shouldn’t be the be all end all. Hasn’t done enough to be the lock and hope he isn’t.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure if Griffin is a championship coach. But is definitely the best rebuild coach around at the moment. Might not win the title but will definitely get you close.

I’d feel ok with him as our coach for the next 3 years. Would still rather Bennett or bellemy but we know they wouldn’t come. Barrett shouldn’t be the be all end all. Hasn’t done enough to be the lock and hope he isn’t.
Either is fine with me tbh

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Be much happier with Griffin than Barrett. Good win/loss ratio and if players don't like a bit of discipline they can piss off, the coach isn't there to be a mate.

Barrett is a good assistant, don't want another experiment with a coach, we've had a few recently in Moore and Pay.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he would be in the top 2 options. We also would require an experienced successful assistant coach also.not someone looking for a new role with no experience.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Guys don’t believe it about Barrett, they are after Griffin. I am not sauce I can’t name my source but my dads mates son is from qld and currently working at the bulldogs , i know a lot of people lie but it’s have nothing to gain just believe me when I say it’s a credible source. Keep tabs on the media next few weeks.
Personally think it's very naive of supporters to think that Barrett is the #1 target. No way is he. Club will go out to multiple potential coaches and make a decision on one. Think Barrett is the perfect smokescreen.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Griffin or Barrett will do a better job than pay and Give is a side we can all watch that will be more competitive, and exciting and score more Points.. something we’ve lacked for many years. That in itself is a big positive.!!!

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be much happier with Griffin than Barrett. Good win/loss ratio and if players don't like a bit of discipline they can piss off, the coach isn't there to be a mate.

Barrett is a good assistant, don't want another experiment with a coach, we've had a few recently in Moore and Pay.
Anyone think maybe the Andersons are coming in for pay back for sacking Kevin Moore ? Cause as soon as Moore was done it was hasler. Personal vendettas.. Lynne is Chris’s brother

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if true hopefully Ennis, Kimmorely or Cronk as one of his assistants.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't even remember how Broncos and Panthers played when he was in charge but his win/loss ratio seems alright and his discipline and structure might be exactly what we need. I think its important we provide him with some quality assistants. I wonder if Cronk would be interested in an assistants position, he is the halves coach at the roosters now but we could be the step up he needs if he has aspirations of coaching full time.