Green Valley police station attacked during brawl over 'Facebook slurs'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
She even talks in a wog accent, hahaha.

This is why 2GB is the only station I listen to - it's bloody great.

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Apparently parents are "not allowed to release footage now because solicitors said they shouldn't..."

Bahahahaha! Yeah, I'm sure.

By the way, this Rebecca Kay is married to the brother of Abdul Darwiche - murdered drug boss. It just gets better.
Why didn't she choose to take his surname?

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Why didn't she choose to take his surname?
Would annihilate her political career.

By the way, one of the first words she used in the interview was "hectic". LOL!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
only listen to 2gb if you want to get pissed off

L

Licker

Copping a hiding from callers who are fellow Muslims. GOOD!

She has no response to them by the way...

She says "yesterday was a learning curve, and I'm a quick learner".....my God.
hey slippery is it this lady on the left?

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
The mother, Zara, I don't know what she looks like.

The one running for the seat of Bankstown, Rebecca Kay, has been posted in this thread by Doga.

L

Licker

oh right

but yes that woman is Zara El-Asmar, the one that whinged on the news about how police assaulted the women.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Ahhh, right. Thanks!

She was playing the biggest race/religion card I've ever heard in my life. Trying to get NSW Police in trouble by spreading outlandish lies.

Police hitting women with batons, stepping on them, punching them in the face etc.? Get real woman, and piss off while you're at it. The way she was talking so hysterically made me sick.

L

Licker

I am assuming that girl in the black is her daughter and the one that got bashed by the girls

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This family got ruined and the credibility of these people absolutely ****ing demolished. Take them to court

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
Copping a hiding from callers who are fellow Muslims. GOOD!

She has no response to them by the way...

She says "yesterday was a learning curve, and I'm a quick learner".....my God.
Sounds like she's down with the syndrome

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Bro is was hectic they pulled her hijab off. I swear cuz ray Bro

Trial the mole. She is a pest and a menace to society.

Its not like cops aren't fighting an uphill battle anyway

MexicanHat

El Buzzo
Reaction score
Why did 2GB choose to have a NOBODY (Rebecca) speaking on "behalf" of the muslim community? Probably couldn't get anyone who actually works within the community.

Round and round and round we gooooooooo...

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why did 2GB choose to have a NOBODY (Rebecca) speaking on "behalf" of the muslim community? Probably couldn't get anyone who actually works within the community.

Aussie Rebecca will become the new & worse version of Kaysar Trad.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score

She had called in spreading lies/rumours and said she didn't care about officers getting assaulted. They got her to come into the studio the next day due to her comments the day before.

As a candidate in the upcoming elections, why not bring her in? She obviously holds some form of sway in the Bansktown area. She also spoke for herself, and 2GB weren't getting her to speak on behalf of the community.

Good on Ben for doing so...

MexicanHat

El Buzzo
Reaction score
She had called in spreading lies/rumours and said she didn't care about officers getting assaulted. They got her to come into the studio the next day due to her comments the day before.

As a candidate in the upcoming elections, why not bring her in? She obviously holds some form of sway in the Bansktown area. She also spoke for herself, and 2GB weren't getting her to speak on behalf of the community.

Good on Ben for doing so...
Aha, I see. I should have read the rest of the thread before saying that :p

But like I said, a nobody getting attention for the wrong reasons. She may be a candidate for the next elections but it doesn't mean she holds any real grounds. This is not a go at you though, mainly at her, the people who put her there and the ignorant people who support her.

There are PLENTY of other women in the Muslim community who would be much more capable than Rebecca to represent both the Muslim community and the people of Bankstown. They seem to shy away though, or are not put in the spotlight.

I just hate how some people are seen as "leaders" within communities when they really aren't, or are just figureheads who have no idea what they are doing but simply say what they are told to (although that really does sum up politics all over the world :p). She won't last long, she's just the new flavour of the month trying to get votes by using the race card when it's not necessary.

You want a real leader or figurehead of the Muslim community who should be asked to speak on behalf of the community more? Have a read about this remarkable woman:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silma_Ihram

But hey, if the media actually spoke to people that had the facts and figures then there wouldn't be the constant media circus.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
^^^ wow. Why isn't Silma ever portrayed in the media? Truly inspiring story of not only a muslim, but an Australian women.

Status
Not open for further replies.