Green Valley police station attacked during brawl over 'Facebook slurs'

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Licker

A BRAWL between a group of parents and students allegedly sparked by Facebook slurs yesterday descended into a police station being put into lockdown.

The fight erupted between female students and parents outside Hoxton Park High School, after it closed.

Police were forced to use capsicum spray on some of the adults involved as stunned students watched on.

Six men and women aged between 26 and 50 were arrested.

Some of those involved say the incident began when a Muslim student was allegedly attacked by a mob of year 9 school girls.

The alleged victim of the mob attack claimed she was bashed by about 10 "Australian girls" at the school and the attack was racially motivated.

"I don't know why they chose me. I'm feeling really hurt and worried about what happened," she said.

She said the attack followed anti-Islamic slurs allegedly made on a fellow student's Facebook page.

Parents said this was not the first time such attacks had occurred, and some gathered at the school following the alleged attack on the girl.

The group of arrested people was taken to Green Valley police station.

But rumours then spread, also on Facebook, suggesting the fight was racially motivated and that police had removed the veil of a Muslim woman during the protest that followed.

An angry mob descended on the police station, with a witness saying hundreds of youths threw projectiles at officers.

The police helicopter, dog squad and riot officers were believed to have been called in. Police declined to comment on the alleged attack.

Daily Telegraph

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Wait - you mean a massive group of middle easterners rocked up based on rumour and attempted to create even more trouble?

I've never heard of that happening before lol

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Because it is the fault of the Police that this sh*t occurs......

Every single one of those people are f*cking dumbarses and absolute scum. F*ck OFF!

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Because it is the fault of the Police that this sh*t occurs......

Every single one of those people are f*cking dumbarses and absolute scum. F*ck OFF!
echo

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait - you mean a massive group of middle easterners rocked up based on rumour and attempted to create even more trouble?

I've never heard of that happening before lol
hard lol

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Rebecca Kay, an Independent Islamic candidate running for the seat and Bankstown in the upcoming elections said she doesn't care that a police officers were assaulted and punched in the head. Repeated herself 2 or 3 times.

Heard on 2GB.

Good luck to you, you f*cking dumb b*tch. You are also scum.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
An interview with a mother (Zara) of one of the kids was captured by Channel 9 and replayed by 2GB just now. She was talking hysterically to the interviewer like she was at a bloody funeral. She claimed:

- Women were punched in the face
- Women were struck with batons
- Women had their hair pulled
- Women were stepped on
- Headwear (hijabs etc.) were removed from women
- Pepper spray were sprayed on everyone
- Kids were sprayed
- Mobile phones were confiscated
- Mobile phones were confiscated and videos deleted

They have just been proven to be lies.

Also, flick on 2GB now - Rebecca Kay is gonna be interviewed again.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Rebecca Kay just admitted that "That was probably not the right thing to say. I let my emotions get the better of me etc. etc. ". The she went silent for like 10 seconds and didn't know what to say.

In her previous interview she claimed an 11yr old girl was sprayed, now she just referred to that kid as a "he". F*cking liar. LOL!

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
****ing grubby liar. She is scum

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Ben said "she's ready to take some calls..."

Rebecca goes "Bring it on". LOL!

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Copping a hiding from callers who are fellow Muslims. GOOD!

She has no response to them by the way...

She says "yesterday was a learning curve, and I'm a quick learner".....my God.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Apparently parents are "not allowed to release footage now because solicitors said they shouldn't..."

Bahahahaha! Yeah, I'm sure.

By the way, this Rebecca Kay is married to the brother of Abdul Darwiche - murdered drug boss. It just gets better.

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Apparently parents are "not allowed to release footage now because solicitors said they shouldn't..."

Bahahahaha!
According to who?

Thanks for the commentary btw

Status
Not open for further replies.