Grant

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
First player I'd have a poster of if we signed him ( :kissingheart: ). Wish we did it earlier for less, but offer him 1m and see what happens... I think he's done enough where the Storm will throw all of C. Smith's money at him if they had too. He'll be the best hooker for the next 10 years. Grant not giving the 100% he's going back to the Storm in his post game interview, don't tease us GRANT!

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
First player I'd have a poster of if we signed him ( :kissingheart: ). Wish we did it earlier for less, but offer him 1m and see what happens... I think he's done enough where the Storm will throw all of C. Smith's money at him if they had too. He'll be the best hooker for the next 10 years. Grant not giving the 100% he's going back to the Storm in his post game interview, don't tease us GRANT!
What did he say

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We’ve built up some goodwill with Melbourne by giving them Remis early so I’d be surprised if we don’t end up with B Smith next year tbh. Unless Baz doesn’t rate him

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Had him all year in my SC side and he had massive base stats. Meaning hes very involved, does a lot of good shit. And tackles like a machine. He reads the play really well. Hes not just laying it up for a forward, hes looking for gaps and people in them all the time. Hes got a good footy brain.

Last edited:

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The ***** worth it

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lol Grant won’t be going anywhere. This will all fall Melbournes way you just watch.
Surely they move mountains to keep him. We can dream. My head would explode if we got him.

I also read tigers had some option (heads of agreement or something) on him if he leaves storm, or was that bullshit?