Gould's off season review

Status
Not open for further replies.

wyongguy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Idon't mind Gould, if you can Filter out him baging out the game in general, he says a lot of relevant stuff, plus Rebecca Wilson can't stand him which has got to be a plus

wogdog

Boards Don't Hit Back!
Reaction score
if we get lucky with injuries & suspensions then we will go good

Quillen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gould has told noone nothing new.... He's been exposed as a kissarse and a fraud by many publications...
Although he does have good footy knowledge, he doesn't use that knowledge for the good.
Take a look at what he wrote about us... anyone could've wrote that.
I've got zero respect for that lame arrse bloke... he's a fkn corporate puppet.

Anyone on the Kennel could've wrote what he did...

Tell us something we don't know Gould.... like how you like to wear women's clothes in your spare time...

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's with the bag Phil Gould brigade? Some people must have short memories or perhaps they are too young to remember Phil's days at the dogs a both as a succesful player and as a successful coach. For mine, a lot of un-informed comments have been expressed about a former doggie.

ajm

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The thing about Gould is he is not the Gould that was at the dogs, nor the Gould that was at Penrith.

He is a parody and a clown in the media, without one original theough, one day hopefully that clown will go away and the "old" Gould will return.

Dog Goneit

Immortal
Reaction score
What's with the bag Phil Gould brigade? Some people must have short memories or perhaps they are too young to remember Phil's days at the dogs a both as a succesful player and as a successful coach. For mine, a lot of un-informed comments have been expressed about a former doggie.
Gould had it in for the dogs as soon as he came to the realisation that he was to be replaced as coach by Chrs Anderson. So he went to the panthers, poached some players and has ever since slagged us in a back handed way.

G

giant

gould reads the game better than anyone else but i hate him cause he is a rooster

T

The teller

Dog will not finish any higher then 13-14th

they dont have the players or the coach

K

kennyy

Ahh the demise of the goosters

Went from being beaten in the last week of the comp, to not making the semis, to getting beaten week 1 & 2

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
From the comments posted, its clear to me that none of the anti-Gould commentators who posted here have ever spoken with Phil.

Duffman25

Grimaldi's no.1 fan
Reaction score
From the comments posted, its clear to me that none of the anti-Gould commentators who posted here have ever spoken with Phil.
Enlighten us then, Gould might be right most of the time but he shoots his mouth off and emphasises certain points to satisfy his own agenda's.

Gould's always pushing his own agenda.

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Enlighten us then, Gould might be right most of the time but he shoots his mouth off and emphasises certain points to satisfy his own agenda's.

Gould's always pushing his own agenda.
When it comes to the flaws of Rugby League eg rules, knowing how teams play, what should be done to help the game, his the smartest man in Rugby League.

At times, he can take things overboard or make overexaggerated comments but he, just like any other human being, has their opinions.

As I'm sure you guys do, I think we'll make the finals this year. Don't let what Phil Gould says effect your emotions towards him if we'll make the 8 or not.

His just a man posting his opinion, not a fortune teller.

bAsE

JACKPOT
Reaction score
Lets just see if Gould changes his mind mid season about what he has written, just like when he is calling a game, he will say one thing about a team and then when they start winning or losing he calls the complete opposite,he calls the game after it happens, his predictions are never right.Super coach MY ASS.

K

kennyy

Apparently Gould tipped us for 12th in 02. Waaaaaaaaaaaaay off.

Status
Not open for further replies.