Goodbye, see you all next year, maybe. Ciao

chuckynemo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
. dogs will go into voluntary administration and be sold off to some American equity company .

NQ Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
In 60 years of supporting this club through the good and bad, I've never been so discusted in the team. I have never boo'd any team, mine or opposition but today I applauded the crowd. I'm fucking shattered. Go the Cowboys.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s a shame we can’t use our strong Middle Eastern fan base and get them to convince one of the sheikhs from Dubai to buy us out because of the salary cap

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep its goodbye for me to im out i wont be watching another game all year of dogs im disgusted and they always make excuses enough is enough so see yas later talk next year

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Once CC goes, along with Fox and Burton and Reed, the rest can follow. Then a brand new coach, established 1,7,6,9. And massive changes and some wins… seems decades away.

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm actually jealous of fans that have the determination and will to not watch another dogs game.
i suspect like many others. I will continue to watch and be perpetually disgusted by out beloved team.