Good old $BW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
lulz@fool who thought sonny wouldn't start.
You were one of the ones who said he'd walk into the side I'm pretty sure. This is an end of year tour, they trial things on tour. Just thought I'd let you know.

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
Tru bro hope he has a good game. Imagine the pressure he's feeling. F!

sirpartyman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Debut / Twickers / 80,000 peeps / me thinks sonny-bills gonna turn it on?

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The revolution is about to begin.

Its been a very long time since there has been such hype around one individual debuting for the Ab's and the poms hanvt been this scared since Jonah Lomu came on the scene.

This game is going to be watched by millions alone for one reason, to watch the great one. He was without doubt the greatest league players we will ever see in our lives, now we have the pleasure of watching him conquer the rugby world.

We should consider ourselves lucky to live in this era to witness such an individual.

Least we could be on our deathbed and say our lives were not wasted cos we got to live and witness the spectacle known as sbw. He will be talked about and remembered for thousands of years to come.

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
Who is he marking? Union has really left my lif for a few years now lolll

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who is he marking? Union has really left my lif for a few years now lolll
Mike Tindall.

Also for anyone interested, former Bradford and Kiwis centre Shontayne Hape is starting at 12 for England.

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are thy televising the All Blacks Vs England Match?

The kick off is tomorrow morning at 5:30 am Sydney time but Fox doesn't have it listed anywhere.

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
ooooo! SBW v Mike Tindall: big kents!

although..isn't tindall like a million yrs old by now? I'm sure he played in the first ever rugby match with William Webb Ellis :p

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

The kick off is tomorrow morning at 5:30 am Sydney time but Fox doesn't have it listed anywhere.
I'd be surprised if Fox weren't showing it.

ooooo! SBW v Mike Tindall: big kents!

although..isn't tindall like a million yrs old by now? I'm sure he played in the first ever rugby match with William Webb Ellis :p
Lol yeah Mike Tindall is 32 now. Each player is at opposite ends of their careers. England really lack a top centre I think, but Tindall's experience will help.

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
Only 32? I thought he was older for some reason, my bad.

Bring back Jonahs mate Mike Catt loll

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Oh forgot to say mate, the game kicks off 1.30am Sydney time. It's a 3.30am kickoff New Zealand time.

fobsicle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All Blacks/Eng is being televised live on Setanta. F that, wish I knew earlier, I would've subscribed

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All Blacks/Eng is being televised live on Setanta. F that, wish I knew earlier, I would've subscribed
Just stream it. There'll be plenty of them around if you have the connection for it.

fobsicle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Considering it, but I have a mass shift starting at 7am tomorrow...

S

Shermy

Is it Sunday or Monday morning at 1.30am ? Sucks if its Sunday morning !

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Considering it, but I have a mass shift starting at 7am tomorrow...
P*ssy. Haha. Just go to sleep now, wake up at 1.30 and then go to sleep again after the game, still should fit in your 8 hours or more.

fobsicle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
P*ssy. Haha. Just go to sleep now, wake up at 1.30 and then go to sleep again after the game, still should fit in your 8 hours or more.
Oi, I've had uni exams and work for the past week meaning severe lack of sleep! I've had mean migranes all day. I'll set my alarm to get up for it but at this rate I'll sleep through it!

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is it Sunday or Monday morning at 1.30am ? Sucks if its Sunday morning !
Sh*t, sorry mate, posted at the same time and missed your question, but looks as though f0bsiicLe has answered it. 1.30am sunday morning, which is in about 3 hours.

I'm getting really excited now, can't wait to see how Sonny goes in the black jersey.

fobsicle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ended up waking up for it but went to sleep at half time as it was obvious England hadn't improved that much since the tests down our way. Felt weird to finally see SBW in the black jersey but he did well from what I saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.