Opinion Good effort

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
For a portion of the game the defence was good but we still caved and it ended up at 30.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
For a portion of the game the defence was good but we still caved and it ended up at 30.
18 points came against the run of play whilst we had the ball and shouldn't of happened.. so 12 points conceded against the best team in the comp would of been a great effort and winnable game if we could of converted some of the great attacking opportunities we had.. attack is still our biggest Achilles heel..

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We still have so many flop forwards stinking up the joint.

IDIOTT, STIMFLOP, RFM, CRAPTONI, FLOGDEN, Show him the Door.rey, Crapa are all megaflops/ plodders.

You replace those guys with some quality forwards and we can compete properly.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
18 points came against the run of play whilst we had the ball and shouldn't of happened.. so 12 points conceded against the best team in the comp would of been a great effort and winnable game if we could of converted some of the great attacking opportunities we had.. attack is still our biggest Achilles heel..
Attack is not in our lexicon.

DogDays

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That was probably the best game the boyz had even though we lost I was happy to see them actually have a dig good onya boyz
I agree.

I begs the question, where has this type of effort been?

Proves that these guys can play.

They’re being led by a rabble of a coaching staff...

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
That's almost as good as we can play, especially defensively and we lost by 26, a long way to go and again nothing changes until we bring in better players. The analysts just have sympathy for us because we show effort, getting over it.

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need to clone Turvey and Baa to end this nightmare. None of our current halves have any vision or the ability to take on the defence.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's almost as good as we can play, especially defensively and we lost by 26, a long way to go and again nothing changes until we bring in better players. The analysts just have sympathy for us because we show effort, getting over it.
It doesn't upset me anymore. Year after year of pathetic efforts and big losses numbed me from any passion for the team.