Good Days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ever had one of those days where you just keep getting good news? Found out today that a woman at work who i have had a lot of problems with has quit and we have people coming for a 2nd viewing of our house today and will hopefully be making an offer....aaaah its a good day

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Ever had one of those days where you just keep getting good news? Found out today that a woman at work who i have had a lot of problems with has quit and we have people coming for a 2nd viewing of our house today and will hopefully be making an offer....aaaah its a good day
wish I had a day that was good,
enjoy your happy day

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah my day's been great!!!

Wife quit her job after quite a lot of problems with a guy at her work, and we are heading to second view a house today which we might be making an offer on.*

Good times.. good times..

* = may not be factually correct at all

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Until you find out that she quit to take up a new job as a real estate agent... Guess who's taking over your sale now!

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah my day's been great!!!

Wife quit her job after quite a lot of problems with a guy at her work, and we are heading to second view a house today which we might be making an offer on.*

Good times.. good times..

* = may not be factually correct at all
Am I seriously the only one that got this joke? Fucking LOL :tearsofjoy:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Am I seriously the only one that got this joke? Fucking LOL :tearsofjoy:
I didn't because I need to get my eyes checked!
To be fair that font is not easy on 32 year old eyes!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Read the initial post first then read Mr Is response. Yeeesh @Wahesh I think your mimboness has rubbed off on a fee others :tearsofjoy:
I'm going to blame it on getting old.
It has to be true, if you trawl some of my posts you will notice I mainly only talk of the good Ol days when talking about the Bulldogs.
That is why I mostly only spam in the Lounge these days.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought after reading the first 2 lines that you ended up banging her

Mattreneeandgus

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Anyone wake up at 3am to have a 3year throw up all over them? If not, then your having a good fucking day.
Yeah always early morning, vomit all through bed clothes, out in the freezing cold hosing it off, oh the joy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.