Good Days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Hard to argue with that but in the meantime why not enjoy the sights ?
The only thing the really makes me happy is my dog.
She is my best friend and very loyal.

I don't really get excited about anything or look forward to anything,those feelings are dead.
You know I do appreciate nature but we will destroy that.

I used to have a friend who lives at Kurdmond and one day he disposed of fuel right onto native fauna!
That's why humans suck, we manipulate and destroy nature to suit ourselves and in many cases are unaware we are doing it.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I don't really get excited about anything or look forward to anything,those feelings are dead.

I used to have a friend who lives at Kurdmond and one day he disposed of fuel right onto native fauna!
That's why humans suck, we manipulate and destroy nature to suit ourselves and in many cases are unaware we are doing it.
I have to agree with you about the bad side of humans.

Nothing makes me more angry than the total disregard for others or nature .

I saw a Facebook photo of a toothless, singlet wearing piece of shit holding a cat by the neck over a bong . It made me so angry I swear if I saw that in real life id smash that pipe on his head.. Repeatedly

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Feel for you mate. I am lucky I have a good family network to help through any hard times, you don't appear to have that and that is sad.

If you don't have that family connection though , having a dog as your best friend is not such a bad thing, they ask very little and offer so much in return. They never judge you and they always seem to be able to cheer you up when you are feeling down. Just sitting with your best friend, patting their head and watching them as they listen to you speak can be calming and reassuring.

I completely agree that humans are users and we have done some horrid things to our fellow man and to our environment. I try my best to be as kind to nature as possible and I hopefully have instilled some sort of responsibility into my kids in the way they behave. I tell them to take their rubbish with them when they leave,recycle, treat going places as a privilege. We don't own nature it allows us to enjoy it and we should never abuse that privilege. I cringe now every time I go down to Sydney. I lived there for over fifty years, quite happily I thought but now I find it a dirty unwelcoming place.

Status
Not open for further replies.