Opinion Going backwards (Poll)

Are we going backwards under the great Phil Gus Gould?

• Yes

Votes: 67 34.5%
  • No we are on the right track

Votes: 127 65.5%

• Total voters

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Besides the fact it’s confusing as fuck to have multiple people with the same avatar. Do you fellas think you are part of some movement, is it like a kennel MAGA hat? You look fkn ridiculous - @04 Dreaming excluded as it’s his avatar. You all look like fkn clowns

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Question should be asked is the kennel going backwards with all these clowns that have no idea about football should make threads.
I understand anger after a bad loss but idiots talking about Gus should go and the club should fold are fkn embarrassing. At least the clown avatar lets you know in advance that they are all sharing the same brain cell in a circus wank circle

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Besides the fact it’s confusing as fuck to have multiple people with the same avatar. Do you fellas think you are part of some movement, is it like a kennel MAGA hat? You look fkn ridiculous - @04 Dreaming excluded as it’s his avatar. You all look like fkn clowns
Join the movement Nate

@Villian you too bud

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I understand anger after a bad loss but idiots talking about Gus should go and the club should fold are fkn embarrassing. At least the clown avatar lets you know in advance that they are all sharing the same brain cell in a circus wank circle
It is embarrassing , imagine other team supporters that have a read of the kennel ,
They will be pissing themselves laughing thinking how fucked up there fans are.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It is embarrassing , imagine other team supporters that have a read of the kennel ,
They will be pissing themselves laughing thinking how fucked up there fans are.
To think these are grown fkn men changing their avatar to be part of some imaginary clown club of dopey *****.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We’ve definitely gone backwards with a better team cam is really worrying me

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Losing culture and a lot of players not ready or to standard have been or will be moved on. That takes time. We can't buy 30 new players . The pathways will get us to the top and keep us there but 10yrd of neglect won't be fixed in 2yrs. We will be competitive in 2 years with signings but we will be champs in 5yrs with the development and pathways players stacking our side.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Too early to call if going backwards. We need one more win to match last year, but unless we suddenly turn our form around it doesnt look like we will have any meaningful improvement this year, in any case.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Only if you expect instant gratification, instead of working hard to achieve success - and that sometimes means going backwards in the darkest times. Success is all the sweeter when we do come back - and we will.

It is defeatist to give up when the going gets tough.

Older supporters have been here before, and we know that it takes time and commitment.
You say the same thing every year

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Going forward with admin, pathways & success of junior teams. Results on the fields, I have been disappointed. I was expectating better results from CC. Hopefully next year will be better. Bring the defensive coach at panthers then our against points is disappointing. Do not need to be a $million star to be able to defend effectively. Whether it's the structures , training routines, players selectiond or a mixture of all three, it just has not gelled

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Comparing to last year, have we got worse...or... have most of the other teams got better? Not having an organising halfback, injuries, new inexperienced 1st grade coach, weird team selections, players playing out of position, deadwood in our team, and quite possibly players getting the tap that they won't be here next year hasnt helped the cause.

I still have faith in the rebuilding of our club and unfortunatley we all need to be patient. I am hoping for improvement on a week to week basis. I know that hasnt been the case ie. getting hammered by the Knights. I thank the Lord we have Gus and pathways he has developed otherwise we would be in a much worse situation and for many more years to come.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
yes, it's just not at a pace people want, having no depth has been the main issue, which is what gus is trying to fix, but we won't see for years.

Think next year will be the 1st year since des left that we have finally a fg side across the park, maybe light on props.

I just worry if there's any injuries

Last edited:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
dean pay won 10 games in a season btw
Irrelevant. He was here during the slide. A sign if we have bounced is improving on the previous season