Opinion Going backwards (Poll)

Are we going backwards under the great Phil Gus Gould?

• Yes

Votes: 67 34.5%
  • No we are on the right track

Votes: 127 65.5%

• Total voters

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
There needed to be a break even with last year option. If we lose this week, which is probable, 7 wins 17 losses. Same as 2022. So while not going backwards, also not going anywhere either

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
2 years ago Broncos went through a similar process. They upped the training regime. Some players couldn't handle it and were cut.

Broncos finished 14 that year. Seems to have paid off.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
We are going backwards in the short term but we are definately on track - there is a serious shake up going on and the chaos will allow us to re-order with our long vision in mind.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've always been defence orientated, like I always say... anyone can score a try, not many can stop one.

I'd rather see effort and folding ***** in half rather than a few flukey tries that are mostly scored when the game is officially done.
You've always been defence oriented? And who are you? An NRL coach? Anyone can score a try not many can stop one?
During Desball we couldn't score...the ball was tossed around.....You do something....ahh I don't know...you do something...I dunno...you try...I dunno...does anyone have any ideas how to score a try? Yeh Nah!!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You've always been defence oriented? And who are you? An NRL coach? Anyone can score a try not many can stop one?
During Desball we couldn't score...the ball was tossed around.....You do something....ahh I don't know...you do something...I dunno...you try...I dunno...does anyone have any ideas how to score a try? Yeh Nah!!!
The fuck you on about? Who mentioned Des?

Just stick to getting sick to your stomach, Glenn.

Last edited:

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yep, both of our defence and attack was so much better under your supposed master coach dean pay

Snoop

Waterboy
Reaction score
It will take over 5 years for the doggies to make a grand final, in saying this even to make the top 4. Gus supposedly a league guru is nothing compared to Wayne Bennett unfortunately doesn’t come close. Maybe it was supposed to be Webster (Warriors coach) Gus the guru should have signed not CC - attention to detail is very important, surprised he didn’t pick this up his time @ the panthers.

When you compare this current squad and match them one on one to the squads in the last 5 years this team should be in top 8 regardless of injuries and all the other bullshit excuses that comes with it.Statically this team is actually in a worst position.

Too much bullshit, too much talk