Opinion Going backwards (Poll)

Are we going backwards under the great Phil Gus Gould?

• Yes

Votes: 67 34.5%
  • No we are on the right track

Votes: 127 65.5%

• Total voters

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don’t know we did that under pay and Barrett and people still complained . Also remember never kicking on the last lol.
Don’t get me wrong defensively we are shit and need to change that asap we need to score and defend.
I've always been defence orientated, like I always say... anyone can score a try, not many can stop one.

I'd rather see effort and folding ***** in half rather than a few flukey tries that are mostly scored when the game is officially done.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I've always been defence orientated, like I always say... anyone can score a try, not many can stop one.

I'd rather see effort and folding ***** in half rather than a few flukey tries that are mostly scored when the game is officially done.
100% and players aren’t like the old days they are to sensitive.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should never have been signed in the first place either. Another fuck up. We are paying him 550k. You don’t lash out on a big money winger unless youve got ya key positions sorted first.
It's not a fuck up under a decent coach. The fuck up is signing Ciraldo. Potter got most players moving forwards. Ciraldo got nearly all moving backwards

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Should never have been signed in the first place either. Another fuck up. We are paying him 550k. You don’t lash out on a big money winger unless youve got ya key positions sorted first.
You don’t sign the worlds best winger when he wants to move to Sydney? I’ve heard it all now

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who the fuck picks an assistant over a premiership winning coach in a fucking rebuild?
His coaching record isn't impressive. Won a premiership with a stacked panthers NYC team in 2015, then lost the GF in 2016. He coached Italy for one world cup which was his first time coaching men not boys. He then got six games in charge on panthers nrl team who were a top 8 side, going for top 4 (after griffin was sacked). He came away with 50% win/loss record during that time. He learnt his trade under Barrett, then Griffin, then under finally under Cleary, who is blessed with easily the most talented squad and depth of any club in recent history. The assistant is the perfect nickname, and there's no evidence in his resume, or in how our team has performed that would suggest he can turn it around.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well according to the poll 65% think we on the right track .

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's not a fuck up under a decent coach. The fuck up is signing Ciraldo. Potter got most players moving forwards. Ciraldo got nearly all moving backwards
Forwards getting dominated is somehow Ciro’s fault? To be fair, would have thought this comes down to the players ability…

Ciro can be blamed for many things including poor selections, strategy and rotations, but he can’t be blamed for a forwards ability to dominate - he doesn’t have Vaughan available, a big loss for us.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our team lacks serious size and power and no amount of gym work will help. Recruitment has failed us over the last 4-5 years. Our pack for next year looks dismal compared to the rest of the competition.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well according to the poll 65% think we on the right track .
Not defending OP but this was a month ago.

If a new poll went up today, might be completely different.