God's Will? Hopoate will not play Sundays

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrise186

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
foxsports reporting hoppa will play reserve grade tonight in the hope to hold onto his NSW jumper. So he wouldn't play last week to help them out but he will when it suits his own interests. Pretty ordinary stuff if true.
Dude they probably have him a week off to heal any niggles

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
After seeing Sammy play last week at FB I think it's beneficial, we have 2 players that can easily cover that position when needed, then we also have the opportunity to blood some backs. As we all know Des isn't one to drop players.

Facts are it's in his contract, the club wanted him here. No amount of bellyaching is going to change that contract.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
foxsports reporting hoppa will play reserve grade tonight in the hope to hold onto his NSW jumper. So he wouldn't play last week to help them out but he will when it suits his own interests. Pretty ordinary stuff if true.
He never said he was playing for a SOO jumper lol. They are just reporting that with no quotes at all.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Will Hopoate will play for Bulldogs' #NSWCup team tonight V Penrith as he's unavailable for Sunday's #NRL match due to his Mormon beliefs

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure where this we got smashed come from, we lost 16-12 to the panthers. Abbey and Stanley the try scorers.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did Hopoate play NSW Cup against the Panthers on the weekend?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This **** isn't playing again aye

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Des and the club must be breathing a sigh of relief that we haven't lost since he's been gone. Luckily we played 2 of the worst teams.

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well considering he took a massive pay cut to play for us and now that he has cost himself his origin jumper losing another $120k per year (I think it's 40-50k per origin game) i'm sure his may reconsider his Sunday options next year after he sees the bank account take a severe hit remembering he was on 850k a season with Parra

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Pretty sure Origin is 30k per game. I think Hoppa should have to "play" his way back into FG after his cult duties.

Status
Not open for further replies.