God's Will? Hopoate will not play Sundays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well we found out today when the "day of rest" agreement with Hopoate was going to turn around and bite us on the arse.

Today's game against the Raiders is a must win for the Bulldogs to maintain momentum and stay close to the top four (on points for and against). With Hopoate out on religious grounds the Buldogs backline is weak enough but with both Mozzles out as well its completely stuffed.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
This one's on you Raelene
We didn't loose today because hopoate wasn't playing but yeah it certainly doesn't help, this bullshit religious sunday crap is a complete fucking joke.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah nah I'm over giving him no slack, I was in favour for religious ground but he is following a book thats made up by a crazy white person from America...

The oldest Churches from the Middle East that are still around still allow people to work on Sunday and they are closer to the Gospel than some made up book of moron mr Hoppa...

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The boys play in freezing Canberra while Hoppa door knocks for a few hours and then relaxes for the rest of the day.

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We didn't loose today because hopoate wasn't playing but yeah it certainly doesn't help, this bullshit religious sunday crap is a complete fucking joke.
we would have been much more solid and Morris' withdrawal wouldn't have affected us as much.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
we would have been much more solid and Morris' withdrawal wouldn't have affected us as much.
Yeah i agree, we are making changes to our backline that we shouldn't have to all so this selfish prick can have a nice sunday holiday. As i said earlier, this is not why we lost today though, we lost because we couldn't stop the raiders making 60+m every set of 6 in that second half.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah i agree, we are making changes to our backline that we shouldn't have to all so this selfish prick can have a nice sunday holiday. As i said earlier, this is not why we lost today though, we lost because we couldn't stop the raiders making 60+m every set of 6 in that second half.
That was also pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.