Status
Not open for further replies.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
James Graham's well scripted q&a has convinced me he turned into castle's puppet after good friday 2015.

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Obviously the club was expecting a backlash and that's why they announced it after we flog South's. If they announced it after a loss some fans would lose their shit.
They could of kept it quite and says he was injured.No one would of put 2 and 2 together.

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you people half glass full or half glass empty?

He has been our best for 2 of the 4 games we have played. We dont win that game against Penrith without him.

Suppose we never signed him because of this, with Bmox being out, who would we have had at FB? Perrett? LOLOL...good luck with that.

Furthermore, with Bmoz out until round 17, lets just thank our lucky stars the club agreed to his request, otherwise we would be in dire straights.

At the end of the day, it is his life, he can do whatever he wants with it. Good luck to him.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
If he was on Match payment he would play 7 days a week. Just like every islander wants to be a blue or qlder. $50k per game andni will forget where I come from and which God is real.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think good Friday would be the only day id take off, but I don't know anything about Mormonism besides Joseph smith made up an uncorrupted and true bible or some shit

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I think good Friday would be the only day id take off, but I don't know anything about Mormonism besides Joseph smith made up an uncorrupted and true bible or some shit
Good Friday was the only day I refused to work, all the companies I worked for agreed but they reckon it's one of the hardest day/night to staff, even harder than NYE.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He put some stones in a hat and came up with the true bible. You know, the one that says Adam and Eve were in Murika and white jews were the real native Murikans and God turned the Indians skin red lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He put some stones in a hat and came up with the true bible. You know, the one that says Adam and Eve were in Murika and white jews were the real native Murikans and God turned the Indians skin red lol
Lol ahhh Joseph smith. You seen the South Park episode where they absolutely smashed Mormons? Lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lol ahhh Joseph smith. You seen the South Park episode where they absolutely smashed Mormons? Lol
Bro it's not smashing if it's true. That's what they actually believe.

I thought they were taking the piss but it's true lol

I just hate how they use our Lords name in their cult.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bro it's not smashing if it's true. That's what they actually believe.

I thought they were taking the piss but it's true lol

I just hate how they use our Lords name in their cult.
My mistake that's what I meant by smashing it lol they showed how dumb it is. They think Jesus and the Holy Spirit are seperate beings to god

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
My mistake that's what I meant by smashing it lol they showed how dumb it is. They think Jesus and the Holy Spirit are seperate beings to god
Bro that's the least of their worries. They know how it started and still follow it lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Parra turned down his request lol. Didn't read the article, just the headline.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a quick video of what they actually believe

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with putting God first in your life, atleast he is a good person with values and has a fear of God unlike other grubs in the game.

It might seem silly to others but to me he is only fulfilling his beliefs and love towards The Lord.
Dont the Islamist extremist terrorists say they are only doing the will of their God as they detonate a bomb. Where, anywhere in any holy book does it say we are to fear God? Doesn't God want us to love him?

Theres no I in team. If he was a professional golfer or tennis player he would be free to turn down playing his sport on a Sunday....generally the last day of any tournament....the money round.... if he so wishes. Theres plenty of Mormons on the PGA tour. Never ever heard of one not paying in the final round because his faith precludes it. But Hopoate is not playing an individual sport - he's playing a TEAM sport. The TEAM comes first.

Reminds me a bit of when Darren Beadman declared God had spoken to him and told him to become a preacher. Two years later when the money was running out, God spoke to him again apparently and told him.."Darren I want you to use the skills I gave you, return to riding racehorses and fulfil your destiny".

Cant put an old head on young shoulders. Id like the Board to intervene ASAP please and overrule Castle and Hasler. This is a joke and we are the ones to cop the brunt of it. Do a poll of Football Club members to gauge opinion on this if they have to. Give me strength.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Dont the Islamist extremist terrorists say they are only doing the will of their God as they detonate a bomb. Where, anywhere in any holy book does it say we are to fear God? Doesn't God want us to love him?

Theres no I in team. If he was a professional golfer or tennis player he would be free to turn down playing his sport on a Sunday....generally the last day of any tournament....the money round.... if he so wishes. Theres plenty of Mormons on the PGA tour. Never ever heard of one not paying in the final round because his faith precludes it. But Hopoate is not playing an individual sport - he's playing a TEAM sport. The TEAM comes first.

Reminds me a bit of when Darren Beadman declared God had spoken to him and told him to become a preacher. Two years later when the money was running out, God spoke to him again apparently and told him.."Darren I want you to use the skills I gave you, return to riding racehorses and fulfil your destiny".

Cant put an old head on young shoulders. Id like the Board to intervene ASAP please and overrule Castle and Hasler. This is a joke and we are the ones to cop the brunt of it. Do a poll of Football Club members to gauge opinion on this if they have to. Give me strength.
First of all Islamic terrorist are not doing anything that is connected to God nor any holy texts, they are practicing their sick and twisted ideologies.

In our language we say "One who fears God" as in it is to believe in him and fear his judgment for your sins. It's as if saying you believe deeply but fear the power of God, God does want us to love him but he reminds us of his power and final judgment.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
deeply offended by the pious attitudes of the few who are implying or have directly stated their disdain for the non believers of the fictional control mechanism.

this is the same mightier than thou mind set that has seen religion cause more deaths then the black plague.

my faith is in humanity and the good people of this earth that can steer their own moral compass without the pretext of burning in hellfire and brimstone. no, god does not want you to fear him. but the people who invented god want you to fear him.

Status
Not open for further replies.