Go the All Blacks

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The main reason why I love league over union, a fkn shit team wins the final by being pussies and not scoring a try.

The SpringCocks can go fuck a hippo the weak *****

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The main reason why I love league over union, a fkn shit team wins the final by being pussies and not scoring a try.

IMHO All Blacks should not have taken that penalty kick. Should kicked down field for the line out..Have few phases to set up for a field goal. Just did not get that decision..

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
not a great 24 hours for the kiwis...
lost the rugby wc final to south Africa
lost to Australia in the cricket world cup
lost to Australia in the rugby league pacific test

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
not a great 24 hours for the kiwis...
lost the rugby wc final to south Africa
lost to Australia in the cricket world cup
lost to Australia in the rugby league pacific test
awwww so sad.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Fuck south africa they are grubs and cheats who took a page out of England's book and kicked for the win. They new that was the only way they could win.

Other than that was a great game the better team lost.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Fuck south africa they are grubs and cheats who took a page out of England's book and kicked for the win. They new that was the only way they could win.

Other than that was a great game the better team lost.
Yet NZ under Richie McCaw made cheating an artform and were celebrated for it. Fckng lolz....

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Watching the final today I got an uncomfortable feeling I was watching the death throes of a once great sport. I thought the NRL was the ultimate clown show, but the rugby authorities can play the NRL off a break. A penalty gets awarded and a player (the captain no less) gets sin binned for a perfectly innocuous tackle in which nobody got hurt, and then - while he is serving his time in the bin - it gets upgraded to a full send-off! The commentators seemed to know it was coming as they blathered on about the trouble Sam Cane, was in because of the absence of "extenuating circumstances".

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
As a die hard kiwi samoan staying up till the wee small hours to watch the mighty all blacks as a kid the game has REAL problems
PI nations..north Hemisphere want to keep them down and out..yet plunder the playing talent for shit Heineken Cup
New Rules..u think league has gone too far on head highs?? While we're at it TMOs wooowww
NRL is hands down better product
PS hey ref don't come to nz anytime soon lol

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I was surprised Eddie Jones took the Wallabies job. They treated him disgracefully in his previous stint: he took the team to the final in 2003 even though they were nowhere near as strong as England or some of the other heavyweights, yet they still fired him. This time around, his ego probably got the better of him. Australian rugby has been in a steady decline for 10 years or more, and no coach was going to turn it round in six months.