Go the All Blacks

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
dont be worried all blacks will win easy!
The boks gave the all blacks their biggest ever loss just a week before the tournament started and have never lost a World Cup final so should be a cracker

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't remember the last time south Africa beat us back to back.

They need food tasters as well so these cheaters can't win again.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Poms playing typical northern rugby..not much flamboyance..but it’s getting the job done so far.

edit: typical Northern Rugby = no tries

Last edited:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Finally a try.. by the Boks.. wouldn’t be the Poms! Lol 2 points in now 15-13 England..wonder if they’ll kick their way out of it?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Whoa penalty to Springboks they lead by 1 point two minutes to go!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well, we get the final we’ve been waiting for the All Blacks versus Springboks!

Edit: Replay of 1995 final.. the only final they faced up against each other..will the All Blacks avenge the loss..make sure someone tests their food or Sth Africa will be the second team to go back to back Cup winners..the other team? The All Blacks in 2011 and 2015. Incidentally both have held the Webb Ellis trophy up three times, the most of any other Rugby nation. The winner of this will go to four and break the tie.

Last edited:

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
all blacks unlucky the red card killed the game, congrats to south Africa on winning the world cup

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Referreeing has too big an impact on the result in Rugby. Final was destroyed by decisions. Game was tight but stop start AF. Saffas winning without a try. Kolisi is a hell of a leader though

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

no wonder union is dying, to give that a red card is a joke particularly in a final.
I don’t watch rugby so can only compare to league… how on earth is that a red? What’s it actually for? The tackle was not overly dangerous, wrapped his arms, impact wasn’t crazy, the bloke he’s tackling looks like a midget..?

Referreeing has too big an impact on the result in Rugby. Final was destroyed by decisions. Game was tight but stop start AF. Saffas winning without a try. Kolisi is a hell of a leader though
They need big Adam GEE. He a real gangsta unlike Nasheed.

Maybe that’s aus rugbys next big poach from rugba leeg

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Beats me why the All Blacks take that penalty goal. When they could’ve kicked downfield, got the line out then Set a few phases for a field goal

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Beats me why the All Blacks take that penalty goal. When they could’ve kicked downfield, got the line out then Set a few phases for a field goal
I agree bro, but not a lot went right for the ABs. Perhaps scared of losing the line out

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Du Toit was massive. Loved some do the SA hits. Canes tackle was comparative to Kolisi just different adjudicating