Reaction score
Okonbor out Hastings in
A prop whose not a Penrith player as per David Holland fucking lol
Back - either depth or starter, we are thin there again SOS Cotric
Sell one of Allen / Flanno / Maybe Waddell if we can land a middle or big body

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I've never seen someone bitch and moan this much when their team has won two comps in a row..
You’d think he’d just enjoy the success while it lasts. Sit back and enjoy the ride. He’s Probably the type of bloke who cries after sex and spends the night thinking about how he’ll do better next chance he gets :tearsofjoy:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You’d think he’d just enjoy the success while it lasts. Sit back and enjoy the ride. He’s Probably the type of bloke who cries after sex and spends the night thinking about how he’ll do better next chance he gets :tearsofjoy:
Bad example. We all know this guy never has sex. The Panthers players probably turned down his offers.. It's probably why he's so angry.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Oh hes back posting here but didnt reply to my comment that Jarome Luai and the usos ran a train on his mum.. Interesting..
I think he'd love it if Luai and the Panthers ran a train on him instead..

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'm a fan of George Williams and have mentioned him a few times. I think he'd be the perfect compliment for Burton and wouldn't cost a fortune unlike other halves.
gus's right hand man has been in england for the whole WC with the kiwi side, might be something happening

dawso047

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lenui
Nu Brown
Rajab upgrade
Hastings
Possible 2024 Moses or Hastings, Klemmer or Lenui