Give us your best 3 or 4 signing predictions

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Are you seriously laughing at this blokes post after some of the steaming turds you come up with Omar lmaooo
Are you trying to tell me that a Schoupp/Fifita trade isn't realistic? :tearsofjoy:

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best case scenario Crichton, Leniu and Moses. Moses pretty unlikely so Williams or Hastings as alternatives. I wouldn't mind Klemmer back either.
I agree with these 3 or with Klemmer instead of Leniu. Klemmer could work out better for our cap actually as he qualifes for the 10 year long serving player allowance (200K). He debuted with us in 2013. With Jacko and Vaughan gone we need some experience up front. At least we know he can play a whole game and he now has an offload which he didn't when with us under Hasler. Good chance we could get him for 2023 with the Knights chipping in some. This would make him pretty cheap on our cap. Would love a fast winger too like Sione Katoa (or To'o) so we can move Kiraz to centre. Moses is a big chance depending on which half the Eels focus on retaining. They can't keep both at 1M or more each. They might feel Brown is more important. I still think George Williams could be a smokey. Why did we sign Ryan Sutton exactly ? Maybe cause he's best mates with Williams who followed Sutton to the Raiders. I read yesterday that Sheens is determined to keep Hastings for 2023 anyway and it seems Latrell is out of the picture from an interview I saw yesterday. Bunnies just extended his brother too. Crichton or Will Kennedy for fullback. The NRL want a 11M cap minimum for 2023 so there should be plenty of $$$ available for all these purchases for 2024 and beyond but of course others will have more money too.

So if Crichton or Kennedy are the best we can do for fullback we might as well go all in for Moses (or Williams) as our most important spine signing.
We also need one of Leniu, Klemmer or Lodge at prop

Crichton / Kennedy
Williams / Moses
Klemmer / Leniu / Lodge

Last edited:

The Raven

Waterboy
Reaction score
Nathan Cleary
Dylan Edwards
Brian T'oo
Jerome Lui
Moses Leota
James Fisher-Harris
Isiaah Yeo
Spencer Leniu
Taylan May
Liam Martin
Tito Turruva
Tuck shop lady
The cleaner
The Acadamy
SG Ball
Jersey Flegg
NSW cup
Jett Cleary
Ivan Cleary Matt Cameron Peter Wallace
Doesnt leave much under the cap .

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Aaron Warbourton has just flown to Manchester. Must be going to finalise a signature?
I doubt it. He's decided that the Bulldog faithful need him to watch the World Cup final live, rather than on the telly like the plebs.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nathan Cleary
Dylan Edwards
Brian T'oo
Jerome Lui
Moses Leota
James Fisher-Harris
Isiaah Yeo
Spencer Leniu
Taylan May
Liam Martin
Tito Turruva
Tuck shop lady
The cleaner
The Acadamy
SG Ball
Jersey Flegg
NSW cup
Jett Cleary
I've never seen someone bitch and moan this much when their team has won two comps in a row..

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Nathan Cleary
Dylan Edwards
Brian T'oo
Jerome Lui
Moses Leota
James Fisher-Harris
Isiaah Yeo
Spencer Leniu
Taylan May
Liam Martin
Tito Turruva
Tuck shop lady
The cleaner
The Acadamy
SG Ball
Jersey Flegg
NSW cup
Jett Cleary
Damn you sure do spend alot of time on a “irrelevant “ teams forum

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not strictly a signing prediction, BUT, looking at the ages of some of the "older" known halves (like Maloney, Carney, Sezer, Foran, DCE, Pearce, etc), Reynolds making a comeback isn't that hard to imagine. All of them are early 30s still. If you add in Moses Mbye he's only 29!

That got me thinking.... Sezer or Pearce alongside Burton? Would it be worth the gamble and have them work alongside young Rajab and Glover as well?

Damn you sure do spend alot of time on a “irrelevant “ teams forum
He's a Panthers supporter that's why! Makes no attempt to hide that either.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Not strictly a signing prediction, BUT, looking at the ages of some of the "older" known halves (like Maloney, Carney, Sezer, Foran, DCE, Pearce, etc), Reynolds making a comeback isn't that hard to imagine. All of them are early 30s still. If you add in Moses Mbye he's only 29!

That got me thinking.... Sezer or Pearce alongside Burton? Would it be worth the gamble and have them work alongside young Rajab and Glover as well?

He's a Panthers supporter that's why! Makes no attempt to hide that either.
Yeah i know. He said the bulldogs are irrelevant these days. But here he is still reading through all the threads. Even made an account.. I cbf making accounts and snooping other teams forums.