Give moses the leagues club

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
What did he do right is a better question. Can you name me anything he did today that warrants first grade selection?
Can you name one thing Burton did? Ciraldo is clueless. Put Joey John’s at halfback in his prime and we’d still miss finals this year.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Burton needs a creative aggressive halves partner

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I was told Moses camp re approached Gus last week

Gus said thanks but no thanks cos they took too long

He’s all in on Oloapu long term
So enough “he can play 13”

He’s the long term 7

Maybe the short term too judging by our shit halves performances today
After today he better reconsider. Get rid of this fucking fraud in our 7.

Ellie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I never agree with that Flanagan guy but I have to admit Burton was horrible and your all ignoring that. Did nothing all game. Anyway let's see what Happens in the season

Ellie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thankyou someone with some sense finally. Everyone else is missing the fact Burton did Jack shit

Mackdoggies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Burton didn’t kick a single bomb all day. Poor fans that went to the game. Never seen a player less interested in being there.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What did he do wrong? Nothing. You herpas just expect miracles.

No shame in that. Grub is a superstar. I love how you get the knives out gif Flsno yet completely ignore Burton’s ineptitude lol
Nope Burton was rubbish tonight, but importantly Burton has two things Flange has never had or ever will have, Talent and potential.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Burton didn’t kick a single bomb all day. Poor fans that went to the game. Never seen a player less interested in being there.
Yes he did. Probably was told just to get a good run in his legs and not really worry. Shark played like it was for points. Edit: But we clearly need a confident and experienced half like Moses.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is a fkn centre and only a centre. Doesn't even leave the centre position on the field.
I really don’t understand why the continue to play him 6. Back to back premiers didn’t, the blues didn’t and the kangaroos didn’t. Team is going no where with burton and flanno in the halves

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So are you saying Burton needs someone else to do all the work ? Then what does Burton offer ?
A lot of last tackle options seem to head to Burton, a halves partner should offer an alternative option. We still don’t have that. And so we end up predictable and therefore ineffective in attack against the good teams.

I thought the score flattered us today.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought the score flattered us today.
I don’t. It flattered Shark. They were very good, but a couple of their tries were arsey and they kicked all goals to make it look worse. Obviously we weren’t in it after 30, but considering how different our team is, when Shark has barely changed from last year, we weren’t that bad. Just need more time to gel.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I don’t. It flattered Shark. They were very good, but a couple of their tries were arsey and they kicked all goals to make it look worse. Obviously we weren’t in it after 30, but considering how different our team is, when Shark has barely changed from last year, we weren’t that bad. Just need more time to gel.
The Moylan kick for Wilton was like 1000/1. Deadass looked like he dropped the ball clean without contact of the foot.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I was told Moses camp re approached Gus last week

Gus said thanks but no thanks cos they took too long

He’s all in on Oloapu long term
So enough “he can play 13”

He’s the long term 7

Maybe the short term too judging by our shit halves performances today
Go back there Gus we need him as much as it pains me to say

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Burton hate on this forum is hilarious. It's a trial and already everyone wants to slit their wrists and release our best player.
blame the club ,blame the expectations. He might not be Paid it but he is the marque the main man that is to win games , he has to step up and be the man on the field .
he needs to be the spark and take ownership of games as he is one of the halves , flanno atleast tries . You saw across entire weekends the halves all had a go (even one’s off the bench at end of games ) , he didn’t , even the overrated Ponga tried