Give blue_boost your free advice

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can concede there are a few topics in which I need advice, few I know but they exist. So help me out below.

I am a very friendly person, I say hello to people, "have a chat" , I know how to keep people's interest as I talk about them..

But I find that many women seem to confuse my friendly have a chat nature to somehow being Interested in getting to know them.. I constantly get hit on following a innocent have a chat.. mostly at the gym.

Last week I'm walking out and the gym has a competition for some cash. All I said to this woman was "you think you are going to win"? She says I hope so and I will share it with you, take you on a holiday . Me being friendly say that would be nice.. left it at that, went home..

Yesterday I'm standing in gym talking to someone, same lady walks past and just places her hand on my bicep, just keeps it there for a bit and then walks off.

Today she comes up and asks how my day was, then says I should try a class with her..

Geez all I said was you think you will win and now she's tailing me. Like a heatseeker missile. I'm a friendly guy and stop and chat with people, share a joke etc, why can't it just end there

At least three women have tried to hook into me from innocent friendly chats..

Another, i stopped and told her she better hurry up she will miss married at first sight on tv.. now she says hello every time and asks me if I watched it.? Tells me where she works and that I should pop in?

I'm a taken man, but I'm still friendly and like to laugh and have a chat. But they take it the wrong way. Can't you just be social and friendly?

So I come for help, I know there are some nasty looking people on the kennel, with filthy manners, rough as guts people that are experts in keeping women well away from them.. any tips?
The best advice I can give you is never try snow skying through a revolving door.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Water was poisoned?
Perhaps , it may have had a heavy dose of Spanish fly in it. It was spectacular how she produced a bottle of water for me the way she did

Last edited:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This..and imagine all the fucking bargain jewellery he would be trying to sell them also :laughing:
Funny guy... I ask for advice and many turn on me. Maybe they see the jewellry and accessories I wear and see me as a cut or two above the other men..

I'm starting to gather data to confirm the view that most women attend the gym to find a man rather than work out.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I'm starting to gather data to confirm the view that most women attend the gym to find a man rather than work out.
Pro tip: Never let these girls see the excel spreadsheets of data you have gathered on them. They never seem to understand the importance of the research..

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good advice from many.. don't be too attractive and you won't get hassled in the gym.

Years back people would attend the gym in their old shorts and old t-shirt, these days it's a fashion contest. Lots more gold accessories making their way into the gym. How does it help the workout? Or are we not there for that?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ill go to the gym tonight in good faith. It would be nice to just complete my workout and leave without shananigans from the women

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Ill go to the gym tonight in good faith. It would be nice to just complete my workout and leave without shananigans from the women
I’m not sure why you’re confused about this Boost.
When you arrive like this:
A3B42AA9-5497-4C08-A922-63819FD1509E.jpeg
And work out like this:
2C605125-039A-4527-86AC-289ED8A3BFEE.jpeg

Is it any wonder the ladies are lining up?
They’re only human after all...

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
@Blue_boost why don't bring your Mrs to the gym tonight? She'll keep those other chicks away.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@Blue_boost why don't bring your Mrs to the gym tonight? She'll keep those other chicks away.
I didn't even get to the gym... I'm walking out of work and a lady stops me and says " you are always impeccably dressed, I love it when a man dresses well".. I said thankyou much appreciated.

Off to the gym for another serving I Iuppose

im not saying I'm God's gift or anything but more so the women who go to the gym are on the prowl. They are getting desperate throwing themselves about

Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I didn't even get to the gym... I'm walking out of work and a lady stops me and says " you are always impeccably dressed, I love it when a man dresses well".. I said thankyou much appreciated.

Off to the gym for another serving I Iuppose

im not saying I'm God's gift or anything but more so the women who go to the gym are on the prowl. They are getting desperate throwing themselves about
Which gym? Allow me help you ease your burden :tearsofjoy:.