Not open for further replies.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
we needed it bro.

same thing happened in 04. we were hot sh.it for many weeks then got a little touch up against melbourne just before the semis. it put a rocket up our @ss and we romped on to win the comp.

the only thing that worries me is that dragons have had their little form slump and are out of it and look stronger then ever.

i've feared st george all year

god i hope they choke
I don't fear St George at all. On the outside they look like a juggernaut, but up close they are spineless. Either way we won't meet until the GF anyway, so we'll cross that bridge when we get there. The only problem we had tonight is that we saved our worst performance of the year till last and we only lost by 22.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
he is looking for 4 bi dudes

I

I R Cookie

dragons/dogs grand final still.

we'll never have a dream run but the end result will be the same ;)

hotdiggitydogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
even with noddy we wouldnt have won because our forwards got no go forward, and im NOT blaming DJ for the loss but

Noddy = Creative playmaker that leads the team around and orders the team around
DJ= Not a creative playmaker that during the whole first half did not give one instruction to any of the boys, and did not do his role of halfback to order the backline and forwards.

As dj said all week He will play HIS own game and not Noddys. BUT unfortunetly we dont need a DJ style of player, playing his own game. We NEED a player that has creativity and spark that can order players around, and unfortunetly DJ is not that player.
Barba is that player, but eveyone questions his defence. LEts not forget the defence tonight was shocking

Toey .H.C.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
^^ im with ya hotdiggity

i'm sure roberts could direct things himself.. so long as our forwards dominate - which they didn't do tonight

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lots of mistakes. Tigers playing with nothing to fear. At the end of the game we were making breaks and scoring tries. Not bad for a team that had made over 100 more tackles than their opposition.

In finals football the Tigers would have played much tighter. As they were out of contention they could afford to throw caution to the wind. It worked tonight. It might have backfired. Either way, the Tigers season was ending tonight so, why not have a go?

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
^^ im with ya hotdiggity

i'm sure roberts could direct things himself.. so long as our forwards dominate - which they didn't do tonight
Holdsworth's style of catch and pass puts too MUCH pressure on the likes of Roberts, Ennis and our backs like Patten and Morris to create something out of nothing. We don't need a catch and pass bandit that can't tackle to save himself.

Toey .H.C.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holdsworth's style of catch and pass puts too MUCH pressure on the likes of Roberts, Ennis and our backs like Patten and Morris to create something out of nothing. We don't need a catch and pass bandit that can't tackle to save himself.
well if thats the case the Barba would be a welcome addition to the side

-- he loves to run the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.