Gerard Sutton

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The prosecution rests.
Shall I keep going?

- Biden’s fake plane
- Antifa staged the Capitol insurrection.

You’re a nutter.
Get off far right loon and sewer media, champ :-).
It’s unhealthy.
Hows Biden going ahahahahaha

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sutton is against us mate. The amount of games I have watched where we get no inside the 10 penalties is in double digits.
In your experience opinion do you honestly believe a team can stay onside for 80 minutes in the nrl?
Nooooooooooooooo.

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fearless prediction time. We will not win the Grand Final until after the Sutton’s have retired.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sutton & cummins are clearly biassed against dogs. Just have to look at their history when they ref us. We lose penalty count, get sin bins & lose games to them. that is an irrefutable fact.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Montoya got done done for slinging shit, does this guy get done for anything?
No he walks on water like Jesus every time he takes on the Dogs.
Not doing this to the NRL in 22

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mate it doesn’t matter. We were warned repeatedly to clean up our ruck infringements. Sutton clearly said someone would go if we didn’t. Jacko just admitted it in the presser. Our discipline is so poor and we’re gifting penalties, field position and ultimately wins because we can’t get our shot together. When are we going to stop blaming others for our own garbage?
It’s funny how the ref can justify a six again 3 times in a row then send someone to the bin.
I’m guessing you think the rabbits were perfect and don’t cause ruck infringement.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
It’s funny how the ref can justify a six again 3 times in a row then send someone to the bin.
I’m guessing you think the rabbits were perfect and don’t cause ruck infringement.
No, your guess is wrong Boxer.
But, maybe they’d heed the warning.
We didn’t - yet some still want to blame someone else.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No, your guess is wrong Boxer.
But, maybe they’d heed the warning.
We didn’t - yet some still want to blame someone else.
Ref can call six again and doesn’t have to justify it.
How easy is it for the ref to warn a team the next infringement will be a bin, the next call you know it….bin and he just says I warned you.
Do you understand Boxer what I’m saying.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mate it doesn’t matter. We were warned repeatedly to clean up our ruck infringements. Sutton clearly said someone would go if we didn’t. Jacko just admitted it in the presser. Our discipline is so poor and we’re gifting penalties, field position and ultimately wins because we can’t get our shot together. When are we going to stop blaming others for our own garbage?
I was disappointed to hear that from Jackson in the presser.
I thought well if you knew that then as captain why didnt you instruct your team mates to not give away any more stupid penalties.
I mean if Graham would have said to his team mates to watch it, I believe his team mates would have listened.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Ref can call six again and doesn’t have to justify it.
How easy is it for the ref to warn a team the next infringement will be a bin, the next call you know it….bin and he just says I warned you.
Do you understand Boxer what I’m saying.
No I don’t understand because I’m not Boxer :-) .

Justify it? So you’re saying that happens randomly or based on bias or cheating - and that’s the only reason it happened? Please. Ref blaming is lame. We are not good enough. When will our fans accept reality?

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No I don’t understand because I’m not Boxer :-) .

Justify it? So you’re saying that happens randomly or based on bias or cheating - and that’s the only reason it happened? Please. Ref blaming is lame. We are not good enough. When will our fans accept reality?
Yes we are not good enough but Sutton is 100% bias, how many times has he pinned us for no reason?
That binning is a joke, as I said before he doesn’t need to justify his calls.

J_Cooper

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’m not buying this “we were warned” bullshit. I watched both teams in defence and when we were defending Sutton was telling us to get up so quickly, yet when we were getting tackled he was calling our OWN players to get up. Nothing was said to their defenders countless times that I witnessed. So many times we were laid all over and i promise you it was those same occasions they were receiving 6 again calls when they had the ball.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I was disappointed to hear that from Jackson in the presser.
I thought well if you knew that then as captain why didnt you instruct your team mates to not give away any more stupid penalties.
I mean if Graham would have said to his team mates to watch it, I believe his team mates would have listened.
Agree. So Is it part of the coaching?
Poor communication?
But again - I point to our own issues rather than the bleaters harping on about ‘cheating refs’, ‘corrupt NRL’ or whatever other excuses exist.
We are in charge of our own destiny.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Yes we are not good enough but Sutton is 100% bias, how many times has he pinned us for no reason?
That binning is a joke, as I said before he doesn’t need to justify his calls.
OK, so standard cop-out. Thanks.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Besides the inconsistency and bizarre calls he made, one that I'd like to highlight is the denied challenge. He said you can't challenge a forward pass, when Burton wanted to challenge something that happened before that ffs. It was part of the same play so I can't see that it wasn't eligible to be challenged. The ball was dead, so it should have been checked.

Anyone saying this grub doesn't ref us differently since the infamous 2015 match, are not really paying attention.