Gerard Sutton

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Communist microscope propaganda war machine is back, we didnt give away too many penalties last week.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sutton is a **** but if we lose I doubt it will be because of the refs. We average 8 points a game and had 15 errors last week. There's no excuse for stats like that regardless of how many calls go against us.

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s the penalties he doesn’t give us that annoys me. I probably won’t bothered watching the game, now that I know he is in charge.

We won the last time he reffed us which was against Saints on the Queens Birthday last year when he found a bs excuse to bin JJ. We lost 18 straight before that game, Enough said.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We have to be due for a game where we get the rub of the green from Sutton.

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
Just watch him find some obscure rule and fkin sin bin someone for it. He will giving south’s 6 agains like Oprah. I still can’t believe we have copped 2 sin bins for offside over the last two years absolute utter bs

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone please post the stat's of or win/loss ratio for our previous games under Gerrad Sutton.

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can someone please post the stat's of or win/loss ratio for our previous games under Gerrad Sutton.
Not sure of exact stats all time. But I can tell you this, our last win under him was against Saints on the Queens Birthday last year. Our previous win under him was in round 1, 2016 against Manly at Brookvale. In between those 2 wins were 18 consecutive losses In a five and a half year period.